Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Ultimate Electronics ad (11/21-11/24)

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Ultimate Electronics ad (11/21-11/24)

Old 11-22-10, 02:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Ultimate Electronics ad (11/21-11/24)

Originally Posted by MrSmearkase
The BOGO coupons are usually found at the registers, so make sure you receive one upon checkout. I've found that if you ask for a few extra, they'll give you some. They are good from November 28th-December 24th, and it doesn't look like there are any restrictions, so you could mix and match between DVD and BR, and TV and Box Sets are included.
My store doesn't have them, at least they aren't giving them out yet. I did ask the Asst. Manager about it, and his response was something like "There might be something like that coming soon."
Old 11-22-10, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
My store doesn't have them, at least they aren't giving them out yet. I did ask the Asst. Manager about it, and his response was something like "There might be something like that coming soon."
I spoke to an employee who first seemed clueless about them, but when I told them that they look like big $20 bills, they figured out what I was talking about. It may be worth a shot to do that, but since they are not active yet, you're not missing the boat.
Old 11-22-10, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSmearkase
The BOGO coupons are usually found at the registers, so make sure you receive one upon checkout. I've found that if you ask for a few extra, they'll give you some. They are good from November 28th-December 24th, and it doesn't look like there are any restrictions, so you could mix and match between DVD and BR, and TV and Box Sets are included.

Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea. Sounds like a great deal.