Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Future Shop (Canada) Blu-ray Sale (to June 17)

Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-10, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 617 Likes on 455 Posts

The usual suspects are here, of course, but they've added quite a few more at much lower prices than usual. Prices are $14.99, $9.99 and $7.99 and include quite a few recent titles. Both versions of 2012 are $14.99, which is interesting. Not all the $7.99 titles are at this link, but the full selection is largely the same as the 2/$15 Lionsgate/Alliance discs Walmart has had on sale for over a month now. Future Shop's price match will beat that.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/categ...daymovies.aspx
Old 06-11-10, 10:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Future Shop (Canada) Blu-ray Sale (to June 17)

costco has the 14.99 ones for like 12 or 13 and if u go to best buy they price match beat it by 10% whichi allways do it pisses them off so its great lol
Old 06-12-10, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 617 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by ilovedeals
costco has the 14.99 ones for like 12 or 13
That's fine if you have a Costco membership, I suppose. Some folks have no use for one of those.

Originally Posted by ilovedeals
if u go to best buy they price match beat it by 10% which iallways do it pisses them off so its great lol
I've never had a Best Buy staffer get pissed off matching a price. It's their policy. At worst, they might decline because the deal a customer wants them to match isn't actually published in a flyer (and price matching online deals is hit and miss, because it's not really part of the policy). Perhaps employees at your nearby stores are particularly surly?
Old 06-12-10, 02:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some times they do it easy some times u get people who take forever like they just want u to leave when u price match

they looked it up on best buy it was future shop i was at there next door to each other they looked up damages online it said in 14$ best buy 47 at future shop so u get it for 11$ when they beat it they where tring to say they where different copies or soem crap like that when my friend had the copy from best buy in his hand lol they gave it to him after 45 min and callen the manager