Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
walmart in canada blu rays 2 for 15$

the babysitters
crank
rambo all of them
lord of war
cut throat island
bunch of other in a blu side box and and some 10$ ones bucket list and few others

and some book blu rays for 10$
Old 06-03-10, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 617 Likes on 455 Posts
Re: walmart in canada blu rays 2 for 15$

These have been on display for nearly two weeks. The list of titles was much longer then. Many stores are heavily picked over at this point.

Most of the $10 were ubiquitous Fox titles: MASTER & COMMANDER, SIMPSONS, KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, etc.

The Warner Blu book editions ranged in price: $10 for JFK, DIRTY HARRY, more for BATMAN and a couple of others.

The fourth Rambo movie was actually $10, not 2/$15, though I wouldn't be surprised if some were labeled at the lower price.

Most of the 2/$15 titles were Lionsgate/Alliance stuff that is frequently available at that price in many Canadian stores these days, and I suspect many will remain around that price in the future.

I picked up SIMPSONS MOVIE, JFK ($10 ea) and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER ($7.50).

The sale is a Father's Day promotion, so there's a possibility supplies could be replenished in the weeks ahead.
Old 06-03-10, 08:55 PM
Banned

all rambo movies in white rock super center was 2 for 15$ and if u buy those movies from there 2 for 15$ and go to future shop they price match beat it by 10% so u get most of the blu rays for 6 not 7.50 since best buy and future shop are next door to walmart it was worth the 2 min walk to save 9$ on what i got
Old 06-03-10, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 617 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by ilovedeals
all rambo movies in white rock super center was 2 for 15$ and if u buy those movies from there 2 for 15$ and go to future shop they price match beat it by 10% so u get most of the blu rays for 6 not 7.50 since best buy and future shop are next door to walmart it was worth the 2 min walk to save 9$ on what i got
RAMBO 4 was $9.99 at four different Wal-Marts (including two Superstores) between my office and my home here in Toronto on the first two weeks of this sale. This DVD bargain sale was not advertised in the WM flyers until this week—today, in fact—which I suspect is why it only appeared here in the forum today rather than two weeks ago. However, the stores appear to have been replenished (to some degree) because of the ad, and now RAMBO 4 is indeed part of the $2/15. However, two stores I visited tonight did not replenish several of the Fox and Warner blu-rays, so it's still hit n' miss for those who missed out earlier. Sounds like haggling is worth it, if you're into that sort of thing (and buying and returning stuff), but frankly, most of these Lionsgate/Alliance Blu discs will be $5 before the year is through.

Last edited by Brian T; 06-03-10 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-04-10, 01:45 PM

I picked up JFK @ FutureShop a couple of weeks ago for $10, I'll have to swing by Walmart on my way home tonight and see what they have.
Old 06-04-10, 02:48 PM
Banned

best buy in canada now has some of the 7.50 movies for 7.99 at best buy in canada