Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

$5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Old 03-04-10, 05:01 AM
  #1  
TGM
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
TGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 15,519
$5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

so, fwiw, www.coupons.com currently has a printable $5 off Big on Blu-ray.

Looks like the cheapest pre-coupon price is www.walmart.com at $17.86 - $5 = 12.86 + tax w/site to store.

yes, coupons.com makes you install a program to actually print the coupons, and if you have troubles, use firefox, as I couldn't get the program to install properly with IE.

TGM is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 05:04 AM
  #2  
TGM
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
TGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 15,519
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

oh, and also has $5 off Igor on Blu



and Cheaper By the Dozen 2 on Blu

TGM is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 07:09 AM
  #3  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,116
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by TallGuyMe View Post
so, fwiw, www.coupons.com currently has a printable $5 off Big on Blu-ray.

Looks like the cheapest pre-coupon price is www.walmart.com at $17.86 - $5 = 12.86 + tax w/site to store.

yes, coupons.com makes you install a program to actually print the coupons, and if you have troubles, use firefox, as I couldn't get the program to install properly with IE.

Thanks OP! But how can you use it for an online purchase at walmart.com? They will usually make you return the item and rebuy at instore price in order to use the coupon. Might be better to PM at BB and then use the coupon.
sotra is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 07:17 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,116
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Btw these coupons are on page 12 to 14. There are some DVD coupons spread around too.
sotra is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 08:54 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 402
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by TallGuyMe View Post
so, fwiw, www.coupons.com currently has a printable $5 off Big on Blu-ray.

Looks like the cheapest pre-coupon price is www.walmart.com at $17.86 - $5 = 12.86 + tax w/site to store.

yes, coupons.com makes you install a program to actually print the coupons, and if you have troubles, use firefox, as I couldn't get the program to install properly with IE.

When does the coupon expire? I can't tell from the website.

TLK
The Lizard King is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 09:01 AM
  #6  
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd
 
Trevor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: spiritually, Minnesota
Posts: 34,239
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by The Lizard King View Post
When does the coupon expire? I can't tell from the website.

TLK
All the DVD and BD ones expire 4/5/10. Although it may be a when-you-print variable sort of thing.
Trevor is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 10:24 AM
  #7  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,651
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by sotra View Post
Btw these coupons are on page 12 to 14. There are some DVD coupons spread around too.
You can sort on Entertainment on the left side. Then most of the coupons are on page 1, and the rest on page 2. You can actually print them twice, but after you print them once, the ones you printed move from page 1 to page 2.
kenbenobi is offline  
Old 03-04-10, 10:20 PM
  #8  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hollywood Ca
Posts: 2,471
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

thanks for the heads up. Big is a title that comes down to the 12.99 price quite a bit at frys would be real nice to see it come down to 12.99 while this coupon is valid.
AmityBoatTours is offline  
Old 03-05-10, 08:08 AM
  #9  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,651
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

I was bummed that Target doesn't carry Big or Cheaper by the Dozen 2... Or Igor for that matter...
kenbenobi is offline  
Old 03-05-10, 10:32 AM
  #10  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,307
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours View Post
thanks for the heads up. Big is a title that comes down to the 12.99 price quite a bit at frys would be real nice to see it come down to 12.99 while this coupon is valid.
That'd be a YMMV, though. Fry's here refuses to accept mfg's coupons on Blu-rays. I've complained about this before and they claimed it was corporate policy across all of their stores.
maxfisher is offline  
Old 03-30-10, 06:15 PM
  #11  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
boc4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The edge of insanity
Posts: 2,817
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Can't seem to find Big anywhere. Checked local Targets and Best Buy. Igor is a "bone-chilling" $24.99 So it would probably be better to wait for the price drop on that one.
boc4ever is offline  
Old 03-30-10, 06:29 PM
  #12  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Posts: 7,337
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
All the DVD and BD ones expire 4/5/10. Although it may be a when-you-print variable sort of thing.
I just printed all 3 and my coupons expire on 4/16.
Peep is offline  
Old 03-30-10, 09:32 PM
  #13  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 3,541
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

No major store has Big. You have to buy it online from Best Buy for $30. Then take your receipt and Big BD to a BB store with a copy from Wal Mart's online price for $18. They issue you a refund in that price and then give them the coupon. Make sure BB is doing free shipping or that's $2.50.
darkhawk is offline  
Old 03-30-10, 10:01 PM
  #14  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,342
Re: $5 off Big on Blu printable from coupons.com

Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
No major store has Big. You have to buy it online from Best Buy for $30. Then take your receipt and Big BD to a BB store with a copy from Wal Mart's online price for $18. They issue you a refund in that price and then give them the coupon. Make sure BB is doing free shipping or that's $2.50.
I was able to find a few copies of Big in a big Best Buy store. Ask one of the blue shirts to look it up in the system to see which store may carry it.
snausages is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.