Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Snow White AT7D $10 off coupon

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-09, 08:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Snow White AT7D $10 off coupon

Originally Posted by hindolio
yesh, the free snow white poster is only supposed to be good with select $6.99 disney sd dvds.
I did not even know or see the posters ... the cashier handed me one after paying for the Snow White Blu-ray, saying it came free with the purchase.
Old 10-07-09, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Pretty cool experience at Best Buy.

I had my pre-order receipt and I went in with the Wal-Mart ad for $9.99 (my local store had it up front). They price matched, and took the coupon, they also handed me a poster. While looking for my rewards zone card, I found a BB gift card that had 4 bucks left on it. So no cash out of my pocket!

$3.33 out the door.
Old 10-07-09, 02:52 PM

Does anyone else need an extra coupon? I was able to print out two, and I don't want the other to go to waste.

I have it ready to be mailed. Anyone who wants it should PM me -- the first person to respond will get it.
Old 10-08-09, 08:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts

Still think for those of us that had a TRU nearby, that deal was best.... and some also canceled / returned their BB pre-order and got to keep the Steelbook...
Old 10-08-09, 10:18 PM

Read some of your success stories.. well, check out mine..

Much like most of you, I pre-ordered Snow White at BB and got the Steelbook case. And just like many more of you, I printed out the manufacturer's coupon and took it with me to BB when it was time to pick up the movie.

When I presented the coupon, which was a printed out coupon from Disney Rewards, the customer service rep gave me a little bit of attitude, but honored. But, her irritation caused her to kind of toss the BD on the counter, which irritated me. Nevertheless, I went through with the transaction, but becuz the total came to 16 bucks, including the pre-order deal, I decided to go to another BB and return it.

I wasnt worried about BB asking for the steelbook becuz I knew alot of their employees didnt really know the intricacies of the pre-order deal. So, I go to another BB, present both of my receipts and they refund my money.

But get this.. becuz I used the manufacturer's coupon, which was also shown as being used on the newer receipt, the customer service rep handed me a TEN DOLLAR BILL and told me that was my refund for using the coupon!! I asked her if she was sure and she told me that doing that coupon refund is in their system! I was in awe (and I got the hell out of there before the common sense of being refunded in cash for a coupon used hit someone that worked there).

Needless to say, BB just bought me Snow White off Amazon.com AND threw in a free steelbook. Totally wasnt expecting that, but am quite grateful.

Last edited by IJMSPORT; 10-08-09 at 10:22 PM.