Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-10, 07:46 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 680 Likes on 456 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
REMINDER, today is the last day to start entering codes, if you havent entered any yet, since they must all be entered by April 6...
Can you only do one per day?
Old 04-02-10, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the Buy 5, Get 1, that is correct.

For the regular Insider Rewards, you can enter as many as you want in one day.
Old 04-02-10, 08:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trevor
Can you only do one per day?
Yep. Only one per day.

On another note, I still need a code if anyone has one to spare. I have Yes Man, Blind Slide, Sherlock Holmes, and The Box already.
Old 04-02-10, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I thought I'd be able to get another freebie, but my 300 Complete Experience didn't have a code like it should have, and Clone Wars S1 was missing a code (and was apparently removed from the list as well). I might go buy Sherlock Holmes before the week is done, but I'd still be one code short. Is Sherlock Holmes working now? I know some people were saying it wasn't...
Old 04-02-10, 07:24 PM

I thought I'd be able to get another freebie, but my 300 Complete Experience didn't have a code like it should have, and Clone Wars S1 was missing a code (and was apparently removed from the list as well). I might go buy Sherlock Holmes before the week is done, but I'd still be one code short. Is Sherlock Holmes working now? I know some people were saying it wasn't...
I'm having the same problem. There is no Digital Copy with 300 CE so not sure how you can enter a code. They must have meant 300 (Limited Collector's Edition).This would have been my 5th eligible title since I have The Hangover, TWoZ UCE, Watchmen DC, and just picked up Sherlock Holmes today.
Old 04-02-10, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tpockets
I'm having the same problem. There is no Digital Copy with 300 CE so not sure how you can enter a code.

My copy of 300 Complete Experience did contain a Digital Copy in a paper sleeve. It also contained a code.
Old 04-02-10, 08:13 PM

It must be the first pressing only that contained one. Mine didn't have one either. Ugh.
Old 04-02-10, 08:28 PM

Half of the eligible titles I own don't have a digital copy & I bought most of them new. Oh well haha
Old 04-02-10, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Kory
It must be the first pressing only that contained one. Mine didn't have one either. Ugh.
Originally Posted by Torchur317
Half of the eligible titles I own don't have a digital copy & I bought most of them new. Oh well haha
pretty much only the first run of the wb movies have the digital copy
Old 04-04-10, 07:18 AM

I finally got my 5th code. Even though the deadline to enter codes is this Tuesday, I have another year to redeem the free Blu-ray, right? Do people think that they'll be adding titles in that year?? Pickings are currently slim! But if no other titles get added, I'd rather redeem my freebie now while they're quasi-decent!
Old 04-04-10, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by mattyp4
I finally got my 5th code. Even though the deadline to enter codes is this Tuesday, I have another year to redeem the free Blu-ray, right? Do people think that they'll be adding titles in that year?? Pickings are currently slim! But if no other titles get added, I'd rather redeem my freebie now while they're quasi-decent!
They havent added new titles for redemption yet. Dunno if they ever will or not. I think it's funny they give you a full year to redeem. Well, I guess no harm in waiting. Maybe another free shipping deal will come along, at least...
Old 04-04-10, 10:21 AM

So they responded to my email about the code for the hangover not working, and they tell me the code is active and is a valid code??? I've tried it in multiple browsers and every time it says invalid code. I'm stuck at 1 code away.
Old 04-04-10, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by gatorclaws
So they responded to my email about the code for the hangover not working, and they tell me the code is active and is a valid code??? I've tried it in multiple browsers and every time it says invalid code. I'm stuck at 1 code away.
That sucks. Well, if you want a second opinion send the code my way and I'll give it a try! I need one more code. I doubt it will work, seeing as you can't get it to work, but it probably doesn't hurt to try!
Old 04-04-10, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

They responded to my email about a missing code from 300. They said they will pass it on to their sponsors. Which means, I won't get a replacement code before April 6. It took them over a month with my missing code from Gran Torino...
Old 04-04-10, 10:47 AM

That sucks. Well, if you want a second opinion send the code my way and I'll give it a try! I need one more code. I doubt it will work, seeing as you can't get it to work, but it probably doesn't hurt to try!
Sure, the code isn't doing me any good. Sent a PM.
Old 04-04-10, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Sure, the code isn't doing me any good. Sent a PM.
Well, it's not just you. Definitely not working. You should try it on the other Insider Rewards site to see if you can get 100 points for it at least (I didn't and won't try that, since you deserve your points). If that site works, you should email WB back, stating that it works on one site, but not the other, and include a screenshot of it saying "invalid code". They might be able to get you a valid code before April 6, but I'm skeptical...
Old 04-04-10, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Argh. Didnt know the promo was extended aother year. Got Sherlock Holmes code to work on a new email account. Too bad I gave away my N.A. code
Old 04-04-10, 11:50 AM
Cool New Member

Wow! I didn't know about the WB Insider Rewards, JUST the Blu-Ray deal. I guess my login was for both?

I was HOPING somebody would have either Hangover, Terminator Salvation or Ninja Assasin on sale today to get my 5th code but no dice! No matter where I go they are all $30 so adding the $5 for shipping on the "free" selection makes this a dog for me.

Honestly, I gave up on this deal a while back when I had 3 codes because there was so LITTLE to choose from & stopped checking the website! Once I got Sherlock Holmes and got the 4th code (what...a few days ago) that I decided it was worth it to try and complete the deal.

I know you've all heard this song before but if anyone has one code they don't need I would very happy to get it!
Old 04-04-10, 11:54 AM

Well, it's not just you. Definitely not working. You should try it on the other Insider Rewards site to see if you can get 100 points for it at least (I didn't and won't try that, since you deserve your points). If that site works, you should email WB back, stating that it works on one site, but not the other, and include a screenshot of it saying "invalid code". They might be able to get you a valid code before April 6, but I'm skeptical...
Interesting... I tried it on the Insider Rewards site and it did work there. I sent in another email with a screenshot but like you mentioned I'm doubtful I hear back in 2 days.
Old 04-04-10, 12:16 PM
Cool New Member

Rammsteinfan, where did you hear about a 1 year extension? I just logged into the website and it states 04/06/2010 still.

Noah
Old 04-04-10, 12:18 PM
Cool New Member

IF I win the sweepstakes I'll share the wealth!

I only have 11 entries but IF I win the $5000 Blu-Ray sweepstakes I'll give away some stuff on this board!
Old 04-04-10, 12:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by noazrk
Rammsteinfan, where did you hear about a 1 year extension? I just logged into the website and it states 04/06/2010 still.

Noah
Hmmm guess maybe it isnt. Some ppl over at blu-ray.com said it was but here is the wording online.

Timing:Participating Titles must be purchased between April 7, 2009 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and April 6, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Purchase Period"). Redemption Title must be redeemed between April 7, 2009 at 12:01 a.m. ET and April 6, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Redemption Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.

Guess you have a YEAR to redeem the title, not really an extension. Oh well.
Old 04-04-10, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Interesting... I tried it on the Insider Rewards site and it did work there. I sent in another email with a screenshot but like you mentioned I'm doubtful I hear back in 2 days.
Bizarre. Well, that's proof that you are entering the right code... Sounds like a glitch in their system...
Old 04-04-10, 09:40 PM

I need 2 codes if anyone is feeling charitable please PM them to me.
Old 04-04-10, 11:38 PM

I'm one away after not realizing the 300 TCE was only the 1st pressing. Might try to hit up my friend or cousin to see if they have any of the one's listed. Sucks being 1 away and only having 2 days to enter a code. Between the $14 plus on buying another title and the $5 shipping on the free one. Pan's labyrinth isn't worth that much to me. But as I'm sure 50 others that are one code away I'd take code if someone isn't using it as well.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.