Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Will & Grace Season 5 Image Quality issues?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-06, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone, I can see how this release has got people angry due to the syndicated versions, which i didnt even realise til i got here. I have a different issue that i hope some of u who have the set can help me with. I know this may sound anal and picky, but then again, thats me. For the episode "Leo unwrapped" on the last disc...the scene after leo and grace have sex, and shes back with karen and jack...after the whole dialogue about the he knows and i know and they know....it goes to karen and she says, i think i know, but sure i dont care. at that line, when the camera is just on karen, near the end of the phrase, is there a pink little blob at the bottom right corner that appears quickly? I just want to make sure its not my copy thats defective and that its a master problem. I hope this makes sense to u guys...thanks a bunch if u can help...
Old 10-02-06, 05:06 PM

OK, relax. Yes, you are a little "anal and pick" as you so wonderfully put it, but there is nothing wrong. I just had a look at it, checkt it out frame by frame, and it's Grace's HAND coming into frame for a second or two.
So, no pink blob there, just some human skin-colored piece of hand.
Old 10-02-06, 05:40 PM

haha, ok i gotta rewatch it, because whenever i did, it never looked like a hand. It always looked pinky
Old 10-03-06, 12:16 AM

ive just rewatched it, and its definitely not a hand....this is the canadian one, which im guessing is the same as the us one...anyone else can check for me?
Old 10-03-06, 01:46 PM

no one else has this dvd? or is it a hand on everyones, cause mine wasnt a hand...and very obvious too
Old 10-03-06, 01:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stitch80
no one else has this dvd? or is it a hand on everyones, cause mine wasnt a hand...and very obvious too
I haven't watched it. I'm still too pissed about them cutting out a shitload of material.
Old 10-03-06, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by digitalfreaknyc
I haven't watched it. I'm still too pissed about them cutting out a shitload of material.
I never would have known all the cuts if i didnt come to this forum, i havent seen the episodes since the original air dates and totally forgot about the extra footage....totally sucks, they should make their sets like "Friends" when they add extra footage to everything, even the non-supersized episodes. Its still not as annoying as season 2 when the episodes were in the wrong order....but seriously, someone needs to tell Lionsgate to get there act together, because there are alot of technical errors that i would think is easily correctable before manufacturing the dvds. Such as on disc 2, first episode with the wedding and Katie Couric, there is screwed up audio in the episode.
Old 10-03-06, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stitch80
I never would have known all the cuts if i didnt come to this forum, i havent seen the episodes since the original air dates and totally forgot about the extra footage....totally sucks, they should make their sets like "Friends" when they add extra footage to everything, even the non-supersized episodes. Its still not as annoying as season 2 when the episodes were in the wrong order....but seriously, someone needs to tell Lionsgate to get there act together, because there are alot of technical errors that i would think is easily correctable before manufacturing the dvds. Such as on disc 2, first episode with the wedding and Katie Couric, there is screwed up audio in the episode.

Uhh...WRONG. I'll take them in ANY order. I honestly don't give a shit. But when you give me CUT episodes, that's a serious problem.
Old 10-03-06, 02:27 PM

i think both are bad, just shows they arent paying attention to the dvds they put out.