Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Surreal Life Season 5 finale

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-05, 09:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Surreal Life Season 5 finale

Watched it last night and it was ok but i have to say that Janice is a psycho for sure and even though i dont side with anyone but she should have not pushed buttons.

Omarosa is a bit!@h but it was known.

Not for nothing but Pepa has some nice tits
Old 10-10-05, 11:39 AM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The thing that this edition makes me wonder... We know Omarosa is simply cashing in on her "reality-show villain" role with this and other things she's done recently, and she admits that it's pretty much an act. But what about The Apprentice? Was that an act, too? It seems bizarre that she would have been grooming this "reality-show villain" character (which might have completely failed if she was voted off early) over actually becoming the Apprentice.

I know Johnny Fairplay did it on Survivor, but that's a different setup and he kept it stealth for the most part.
Old 10-10-05, 07:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate Omarosa but Janice was provoking Omarosa in my book. I found it funny that no one backed her up when she was asking people to leave the table if they agreed with her. I think it was bullshit she was all touchy about her kids and Omarosa saying she did drugs and drank but doesn't bat an eye at raising her skirt on a golf coarse.

Next season looks to be suckeke.
Old 10-10-05, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I loved when Jose said that he didn't get involved in the "fight" because everytime he'd ever gotten involved with girls arguing that he ended up in jail and that he was never gonna make that mistake again. They way he said it, without any humor and so sincere, was really funny.
Old 10-11-05, 12:06 AM

Omarosa was nuts on The Apprentice, I laughed my ass off when she went back into the boardroom crying before they called them back in. You knew it was coming after that. You're FIAHED!

The way she tanked Quamie was BS, though. She's clearly worse than Bonaduce.
Old 10-11-05, 04:52 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Just saw it. Omarosa and Janice are like a cancer. They just fucking kill you if your around them too long.

It was an interesting season. Im surpirsed Carey seemed like a cool guy and Conseco as well. And Caprice was fucking hotter than hell. Tons better than that hoer with the Brady now. She seemed like a mindless model early on, but she really shined as the show went. I think I fell for her when she went down on the motorcycle and got right back up.