Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Free Star Wars Ep. III and/or Madagascar DVD (with purchases) at Albertson's

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-05, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,204 Likes on 4,231 Posts
Free Star Wars Ep. III and/or Madagascar DVD (with purchases) at Albertson's

A new promotion from Albertson's supermarket : Purchase $100 worth of eligible items using your Savings card between 10/2/05 and 11/3/05 and earn either Madagascar or Star Wars Ep. III (widescreen pictured) DVD. Coupon redeemable 11/1/05 to 11/27/05. More than one DVD may be earned.

The items pictured included Hagen Daas, Dreyer's Kraft Salad Dressings and mayo, Ritz crackers, Pop Tarts, CPK frozen pizza, DiGiorno, Frosted Flakes, Keebler cookies, Wheat Thins, Kleenex, Starbucks coffee and some others. Other items are also eligible as well.

I'm going to try to earn at least one of these...
Old 10-02-05, 10:55 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Decker
A new promotion from Albertson's supermarket : Purchase $100 worth of eligible items using your Savings card between 10/2/05 and 11/3/05 and earn either Madagascar or Star Wars Ep. III (widescreen pictured) DVD. Coupon redeemable 11/1/05 to 11/27/05. More than one DVD may be earned.

The items pictured included Hagen Daas, Dreyer's Kraft Salad Dressings and mayo, Ritz crackers, Pop Tarts, CPK frozen pizza, DiGiorno, Frosted Flakes, Keebler cookies, Wheat Thins, Kleenex, Starbucks coffee and some others. Other items are also eligible as well.

I'm going to try to earn at least one of these...
Anyone know if you use coupons if it counts as pre or post total coupon amount. I have several coupons for free starbucks coffee which would take up alot of the cost but I wasn't sure how they figure the $100. (My guess would be since its product specific pre-coupon totals but I am not sure)
Old 10-02-05, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kklems
Anyone know if you use coupons if it counts as pre or post total coupon amount. I have several coupons for free starbucks coffee which would take up alot of the cost but I wasn't sure how they figure the $100. (My guess would be since its product specific pre-coupon totals but I am not sure)

counts pre coupon, spent about 68.00 today towards SW3