TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Boston Legal 10/10

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-04, 10:20 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Boston Legal 10/10

I was having Lyon's Den flashbacks with Elizabeth Mitchell and Frances Fisher guest starring.

Alan's expression to Brad speed talking in the staff meeting was great.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see the preview for next week with it's guest star and pray that the episode doesn't air.
Spoiler:
No good can come from having Freddie Prinze Jr on the show

Last edited by MrX; 10-10-04 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-10-04, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Spoiler:
does that mean mathew lillard will be on too? as they're always in stuff together
Old 10-10-04, 11:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I wasn't all that hot on this episode, even with the appearance of Elizabeth Mitchell (whom I mis-identified as Kelly Rutherford in a quick snippet from the previews). The stalker subplot didn't need to come so quick to this show.

Alan must always have some lady in waiting while he's diddling with his current lady friend. Sally is starting to looking like a butterface (she looks worse when she puts on a lot of makeup).

Brad's speedtalking at the meeting was probably the only funny bit this episode.

Denny's defense seemed forced and unconvincing to me.
Old 10-11-04, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alan's line about not holding it against people that wanted to kill him

Monica Potter typically IMO looks pretty good/cute in almost anything she does but in that evening dress, she didn't.

The previews for next weeks's how make it look really bad.
Old 10-11-04, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I never watched one episode of The Practice, but so far, I like this show. I really like Mark Valley, so him being on this show adds to my enjoyment.

I couldn't plnd tace Mitchell until I looked it up ahen I realized where I knew her from: "The Santa Clause 2". She was Mrs Santa Claus.
Old 10-11-04, 02:20 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally posted by tofu
Monica Potter typically IMO looks pretty good/cute in almost anything she does but in that evening dress, she didn't.
I agree. She had to much make-up on
Old 10-11-04, 06:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally posted by movieking
I never watched one episode of The Practice, but so far, I like this show. I really like Mark Valley, so him being on this show adds to my enjoyment.
Same here.
Originally posted by MrX
I agree. She had to much make-up on
Yes, she did.

This cast has pretty good chemistry.
Old 10-11-04, 06:58 PM

I love this show just for Spader. I hated the first few episodes with him on The Practice, but now I love his character.

I agree that the stalker storyline was rushed at this point in the show, and the development of that storyline has started too fast also.

I have always thought Sally (Lake Bell) was a butterhead, but to her credit she is sharing the screen with Rhona Mitra and Monica Potter.

Alan must always have some lady in waiting while he's diddling with his current lady friend. Sally is starting to looking like a butterface (she looks worse when she puts on a lot of makeup).
Hey women are like jobs. You don't leave one without the chance to move on to something better,
Old 10-11-04, 11:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by sq240
I love this show just for Spader. I hated the first few episodes with him on The Practice, but now I love his character.
I agree. Spader makes and carries the show. If he were ever to leave it would be the equivalent of Andre Braugher leaving Homicide: Life on the Street or Dennis Franz leaving NYPD Blue
Old 10-12-04, 01:05 AM
Banned

I actually enjoyed this episode, but I also feel as if the psycho storyline was a bit rushed. I think they should have waited for another 5 episodes or so and maybe her shooting him the season finale.
This is going to be interesting though because I was actually kinda scared when she said she got her old job back.