Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

wwe raw 2 questions (season mode)

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-04, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wwe raw 2 questions (season mode)

1. Can you decide which superstars are in or out of the game for a season. I know you can do this for Created wrestlers but what about real guys (for example, i wanna use my unmasked kane in season mode but not the other one.)If you can decide,how?

2. Are stables/or tag teams youve created in the season mode. (if not whats the purpose of the create a team).

3. Whats the purpose of copying or cloning wrestlers.
Old 04-10-04, 07:32 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1) yes i believe you can take out whomever you want as long as they don't currently hold a championship belt

2)I"m not sure about it....I am inclined to say no though. I put together Jericho and Christian when I first got the game, and we were hardly ever partners(for some reason it always paired me up with my Ultimo Dragon CAW for tag title matches)

I think the only reason is so that when you pick them in exhibition they come out together to the same music

3)I think once you copy a wrestler you can edit anything about them.....you can't do anything to their hair or face unless you copy them