Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Generals question.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-03, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Generals question.

Is there anywhere online that posts the usernames of cheaters (building sw when told not to, etc.)? Would like to know before I get into a game with them. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-12-03, 11:38 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 192 Likes on 165 Posts
For what game? There are probably too many cheaters out there to even keep track of them...
Old 06-12-03, 12:33 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The game is called GENERALS Pal, it's C&C generals. as for the list. seems you are getting techincal.. folks who build sw when told not.. Those kinds of actions are just annoying and you can kick those people out of the server. I wouldn't call that "cheating" in the same sense as other online "cheats". it's no wall hack or anything, it's just words between two people. This will be like going into a server and saying "No one use a Glock please" and then getting annoyed that someone does. I would suggest just going into servers you know and that are listed of such. if they use them.. that's just part of life. by the time they build a SW you can just rush them or something since 50,000 down the drain on one thing for them can build a pretty decent size army for you to attack with.
Old 06-12-03, 01:48 PM

50,000 is nothing when you start on a map with 200,000 or whatever. I do consider it cheating when the rules are posted and are not conformed to. Simply asked a question about whether or not there is a site to post as the "official" EA site isn't taking new registrations. Where is the option to kick them out of a game without ending the game? I know there is an "exit" and "surrender", but how does the admin just "kick 'em"?

Last edited by a123slonky; 06-12-03 at 01:53 PM.
Old 06-12-03, 07:15 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why the hell are you playing with folks who start with that much cash?

if the rules are posted and someone doesn't follow them, it's not cheating, it's being a prick. simply boot them out of the game. If it's a game with more then 2 people playing, you can kick them through one of the options i think it's in the ESC menu. it's part of a kick feature.

EA still hasn't fixed that stupid Firewall error.. they wont get around to getting any sort of list going for a while.