Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Super God Masterforce

Old 07-06-14, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Super God Masterforce

I finally got around to watching my Super God Masterforce set, after skipping the rest of Headmasters, due to not liking it. While, after being disappointed by Headmasters, I went into it with low expectations, I have to say after even just watching the first episode that the 2nd Japanese Transformers series seems much better, and I actually like this series. The music alone was head and shoulders above Headmasters.
Old 07-07-14, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Re: Super God Masterforce

That's the one with the little kid headmasters, right?

I'm still slogging through Headmasters and it's really, really painful. Stuff happens for absolutely no reason, and characters come and go like nobody's business. It probably did a decent job of selling toys, but I'm not left to wonder too much on why they didn't bring it out here.
Old 07-08-14, 04:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Super God Masterforce

Originally Posted by fujishig View Post
That's the one with the little kid headmasters, right?

I'm still slogging through Headmasters and it's really, really painful. Stuff happens for absolutely no reason, and characters come and go like nobody's business. It probably did a decent job of selling toys, but I'm not left to wonder too much on why they didn't bring it out here.
Yeah, Masterforce had the Headmaster Jr's, as well as Pretenders, Godmasters, and Piranacon. I guess the series' get better with each series, as I've heard Victory is the best.