Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Tweeny Witches

Old 02-23-11, 06:56 PM
Banned

Tweeny Witches

Does anyone know if the second half of Tweeny Witches is going to come out ? I found a set on amazon that's the first 20 episodes. Also, what about the OVA ? I haven't been able to find that anywhere.
Old 02-23-11, 07:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Tweeny Witches

Tweeny Witches DVD OVA (Hyb): The Adventures - Contains episodes 1-12

I am not sure but Wikipedia says:

The episodes in Tweeny Witches are only about nine minutes each. So, if one were to calculate this series using regular episode lengths, there are actually approximately 26 episodes, which makes up a normal anime season length. Some releases of this show pair episodes together, so it actually is show as only 26 episodes (20 TV and 6 OVAs). NOTE: The 12 OVA episodes were originally planned to broadcast in the summer of 2005, but were delayed. Eventually, they were released in the fall of 2007 directly to DVD (in Japan).
Old 02-23-11, 11:40 PM
Banned

Re: Tweeny Witches

Cool. Thanks. I just got the last volume of Voltron and there was a Tweeny Witches preview disc in the set. The show looks pretty interesting. Sort of like the W.I.T.C.H. series which I liked.