Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Gundam OO

Old 08-11-09, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gundam OO

What do you think of the Gundam OO series?

I hated season 1 but season 2 was pretty good. The thing I hated about season 1 was that the gundams were so much more powerful than anything else that the battles were boring. In season 2 there is a lot more balance of power.

I also thought the idea of ending war with more war was stupid, but they kind of address that in the anime.
Old 08-11-09, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Gundam OO

The ending of the 1st season seemed rather abrupt. The 2nd season has been better if for no other reason than the plot is more coherent and they have done a better job of conveying the storyline and the character's motivations. Its the only Gundam series that I have found to be watchable since Gundam Wing. All of them are still leaps and bounds behind the original MSG though.
Old 09-23-09, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Gundam OO

I think they did season 1 they way they did on purpose though. It follows the flow of how humans can reverse engineer a technology and copy/improve it themselves which is how I felt what happened from 1 to 2, however in typical gundam fashion, a good amount of characters die. The twin for the Lockon Stratos was a twist for me though.