24 05/13/03

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-03, 04:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
24 05/13/03

Day 2: 6:00 A.M.-7:00 A.M.

Spoiler:
Chappelle's unavailability prompts Division to question Tony, who puts Michelle in position to circumvent their command; Palmer is asked to perform a final executive action; Jack proposes a deal between conspirators.

Only two hours left!
Old 05-13-03, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
recap:

So Jack decides whether to take on the chase for the audio engineer/hacker, and leave Sherri there to die from a stab wound, or stay and let the hacker escape. Hmm...tough choice, no?

Kim's been turned into Dirty Harriet by Jack over a cell phone no less.

Tony's neck is way out there as he decides to help Jack, and incapacitates Chappell to gain use of the helicopter to pick up the audio hacker and Jack.

Palmer's still stuck under custody during this coup attempt.
Old 05-13-03, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I am SO ready for tonight's episode!
Old 05-13-03, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only two eps left! Hope they are as good as the last one.
Old 05-13-03, 10:13 AM

The way the story is going, it would be interesting to see how they are going wrap everything up in 2 hours
Old 05-13-03, 11:21 AM

Originally posted by TheEdge21
The way the story is going, it would be interesting to see how they are going wrap everything up in 2 hours
Now that Jack has 'trained' Kim to be a killer, maybe Kim will be the hero and blast everyone Jack tells her too.

Old 05-13-03, 04:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 445 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally posted by TheEdge21
I'm just guessing here - but there is no way to appropriately wrap everything up in just 2 episodes/hours.

My guess is that this season may end with some sort of cliff-hanger where certain things will spill over into next season. This would piss off a lot of people though - especially me.

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong - but I don't think I am.
Old 05-13-03, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,023 Likes on 813 Posts
My guess is that this season may end with some sort of cliff-hanger where certain things will spill over into next season. This would piss off a lot of people though - especially me.
This is what I heard on E! News a while back, I think the actress that plays Sherry Palmer commented on two things at the time a) She would be back before the end of the season in a "plot twist", and b) this season would end
Spoiler:
on a cliff-hanger

Thus far she's 1 for 2, lets hope it stays that way.
Old 05-13-03, 06:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I hate cliff-hangers. I wish they'd just end on a note that like last year's season, where u KNOW that teri is dead, but don't really know what the whole motivation behind the killers was.
Old 05-13-03, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Is it just me, or is this starting to get pretty boring? I guess with the bomb going off, the show is mostly about politics now, along with some of Jack trying to track down some people.

And I will echo everyone else when I say that I can't understand how they can rap everything up next week.

Spoiler:
So we have the audio guy dead, Jack having heart trouble, Kim "bonding" with her potential new Mommie, Tony and Carrie arrested, and Palmer still out as President. The big thing that has to happen is Jack needs to get Kingsley, but I can't see everything happening next week. There is definitely going to be a cliffhanger, IMO. So does that mean that next season would continue into the next day?
Old 05-13-03, 08:59 PM
Suspended

Looks like there might be a lot of loose ends this season. Perhaps the cliffhanger will be

Spoiler:
palmer getting shot by an assassin?

Anyone have any idea who that foreign guy talking to Kingsley was?
Old 05-13-03, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Great Episode!
Old 05-13-03, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I personally thought it wasn't much of an episode. I too am not excited as I have been with past episodes. It is falling to politics but at least it's not getting too far fetched at this point.

BTW who was the woman with Kingsly?
Old 05-13-03, 09:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
How can there be a cliffhanger? The nature of the show is one day. They can't possibly continue this day next year. People do need sleep.
Old 05-13-03, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Man that Keri b*tch sure is doing a good job getting us to totally hate her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was connected to someone else. Looks like Michelle and Tony are kinda screwed... not sure if or how they would get out in the next hour.

And is Jack going to be ok? Because in the previews
Spoiler:
you mostly see clips from previous weeks (lame), and I don't recall seeing Jack in any new shots. So who knows what happens to him after this crash.

Good episode, and it sets up the finale pretty well.
Old 05-13-03, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by kantonburg
I personally thought it wasn't much of an episode. I too am not excited as I have been with past episodes. It is falling to politics but at least it's not getting too far fetched at this point.

BTW who was the woman with Kingsly?
She had nice thingies but she is dead now. How can it end with the bombers arriving in one hour. If the war starts Jack fails, and all there is left to do is sleep and get his heart fixed.
Old 05-13-03, 09:19 PM
Suspended

Well, I believe in the previews
Spoiler:
I saw Jack walking along the empty stadium with a sniper pointed at him... Also, I wonder why Marie Warner is getting more screen time? How will she fit into it other than what we already know?
Old 05-13-03, 09:31 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
Good episode. Not sure what the final hour will hold.
Old 05-13-03, 09:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

who was the guy kingsley was talking to? could there be someone behind him (or is that the guy who owns the oil)? last season the bad lady (forgot her name) said that there were other people behind the bad guys (forgot their names too) but it was never explored this season
Old 05-13-03, 10:03 PM

I slow-moed next weeks preview:
Spoiler:
It was mostly old clips, but I saw one clip with Daddy Warner's picture on a computer screen with a sound/frequency program running at the same time (maybe the program that made the cyprus recordings?)

And the last clip with the sniper, can't tell who they are aiming at: I think it might be Sherry Palmer, because there is another clip with her entering the stadium
Old 05-13-03, 10:32 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
ok episode. I have no clue how they're going to resolve all this. It seems like alot to cram into an hour.

I don't know how Sherry's wound could just be superficial unless Alex is a giant wimp. He was standing right in front of her and drove the knife into her.
Old 05-13-03, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

i found it kinda cool that she sat there bleeding for 30 minutes. it will be interesting to see how they close out the season. if they do indeed give a cliffhanger, how will they go about writing next season?
Old 05-13-03, 11:58 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Was it a knife? I thought it was a soldering iron..

Anyways..I enjoyed this ep..not sure about the heavy "Jack's heart" foreshadowing..

And i'm expecting Kim to go badass on Kate and kill her next ep...with Kim's track record of ridiculousness this season, I don't think it'd be that far fetched [the one person she should trust, she doesn't]. This, combined with the aforementioned foreshadowing, make me think that perhaps season three will be an day in the life of Kim Bauer?

Still kinda bummed that Mike turned out the way he did...I guess there's no chance for redemption.

Nina? Wherefore art thou, Nina? Did I miss something? [It could be possible..]
Old 05-14-03, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts
anyone else get the feeling that Kate might be the the mole. I got that feeling from her exchange with Kim.
Old 05-14-03, 12:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but Kate creeped the hell out of me when she went to go pick up Kim. And then their car ride to CTU was also unsettling as well.

Having Alex the audio hacker die was a major groaner.

Too bad Sherri is still alive with a frikkin' flesh wound. These hackers make for crapper stabbers.

Was that girl with Kingsley supposed to be Mandy from last season? It was a different actress if it was.

Can't wait for Palmer to bust Mike down to mailroom clerk.

Will Jack's heart survive long enough to get the job done.

I was proud of Tony and Michelle. Carrie is turning into the busybody from hell.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.