24: Season 2 - Hour 14 - 2/25/03

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

24: Season 2 - Hour 14 - 2/25/03

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-03, 07:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
who says that is the bomb or if there is just one?
Well the NIST tech said it was the real deal so we can only go by that. What I want to know is where did the idea of a 2nd bomb come from? This was the first time it was mentioned right? Did I miss something or was Jack just fishing?
Old 02-26-03, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Why would the terrorists go to all the trouble to bring in a fake bomb? Logically you'd have to conclude that after finding the fake bomb on the plane that there is another bomb on the airfield.
Old 02-26-03, 08:13 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally posted by cracksky
Anyone else think the new chick at CTU has/had some sort of a lesbian atttraction to Tony's new love interest from their previous job together?
I thought they made that painfully obvious.
Old 02-26-03, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought it was a good episode; instead of yanking our chains they're bringing things to conclusion (e.g., they didn't keep Kim in the bunker for more than an hour, they didn't lose the bomb again, they didn't lose Marie, Palmer confronted Sherry, they found the bomb). If this was last year's 24 I think all that would have been milked for another couple hours.

I'm really sad to see Mason go. I hope like heck he'll appear again, but he had a pretty good exit.

I too am curious what the heck they're going to do for the next 10 hours. Seems like there will either be yet another bomb, or they'll focus on the Stanton/Sherry plot.
Old 02-26-03, 09:10 AM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

Originally posted by Dr. Rosenrosen
I'm really sad to see Mason go. I hope like heck he'll appear again, but he had a pretty good exit.
Thought it was cool that there was no audio fan-fare on the bumper clock just after he walks off camera. That's about as mournful as this show should ever be.
Old 02-26-03, 09:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Lourdes Benedicto (Carrie) also plays Carter's med-school fling a season or two ago on ER.

So...is Michelle bi? That's the big "Oh ****!" shocker for this episode, isn't it?

Nice send-off for Mason, with no ticking as the time was shown before going to a commercial break.

Lonnie forgot to turn up the AC in the bomb shelter. Shame on him!

I thought Jack could have been rougher on Marie, who deserved a major grilling for all the crap she's pulled this day. Laura Harris convinced me that she was really in pain from the GSW to the arm, though. That squealing/wailing would be tough to listen to on a prolonged period of time.

I think Palmer's letting Lady MacPalmer go just to see where she goes next, and he'll have her followed/surveillanced. I still don't trust her at all. She's always working an angle. Why didn't Palmer put the electric paddles on her!!! I would have done a PPV for that scene.
Old 02-26-03, 09:49 AM

Hmmmm, 10 hours left.

Let's get Neeners back and involved somehow.

Something else that seemed amiss:
We still don't know exactly what hapened to the 7th Coral Snake. There was a firefight before they found the bomb, but Jack didn't check for a tatoo like he did with the others...
Old 02-26-03, 09:55 AM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Received 583 Likes on 335 Posts
I still maintain that George Mason will show up at the end, and with his dying breath will kill Nina just as she is gloating to Jack about her pardon.
Old 02-26-03, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Gregg Henry is most probably the 7th Coral Snake commando.
Old 02-26-03, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Lourdes Benedicto

Lourdes Benedicto & Reiko Aylesworth

And i'm hoping this isn't the last we've seen of George. He needs to go out real gangster-like..
Old 02-26-03, 10:51 AM

The last remaining Snake dude is probably the guy Jack will be battling for several hours. That should be cool.

"Say, isn't that my sister who just hours ago became a ruthless cold-blooded killer and terrorist? I better follow her into that dark secluded area."
Old 02-26-03, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally posted by Patman

I thought Jack could have been rougher on Marie, who deserved a major grilling for all the crap she's pulled this day. Laura Harris convinced me that she was really in pain from the GSW to the arm, though. That squealing/wailing would be tough to listen to on a prolonged period of time.
Same here, I thought he was going to do something intense like he did with Said, Nina, and the guy he killed in the beginning of the day.
Old 02-26-03, 11:03 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
• Quoth Patman •<HR SIZE=1>I thought Jack could have been rougher on Marie, who deserved a major grilling for all the crap she's pulled this day. Laura Harris convinced me that she was really in pain from the GSW to the arm, though. That squealing/wailing would be tough to listen to on a prolonged period of time.<HR SIZE=1>

He was a bit hindered by having Kate look on. Besides, we all know he's in love with Kate. Oops ... did I say that.
Spoiler:
It's going to suck for him when she dies.

das
Old 02-26-03, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Why bring in HLA at this point in the series? Although it's always welcome, I don't see how it can be anything more than a throwaway plot line.

D
Old 02-26-03, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Hero

HLA?
Old 02-26-03, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Hot Lesbian Action
Old 02-26-03, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Oh, ain't nothing inherently wrong with that!
Old 02-26-03, 12:21 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally posted by cracksky
Anyone else think the new chick at CTU has/had some sort of a lesbian atttraction to Tony's new love interest from their previous job together?
I think she's there to fulfill the requirement of every female character must be involved in a conflict with another female character during some part of the show.
Old 02-26-03, 12:33 PM

And that every female character has to look like a complete b*tch at some point, or else die (e.g. Paula).

Therefore, Michelle will either die or turn into a villain.

It was weird how the killing of the van driver was never explained. I do hope Nina reappears.
Old 02-26-03, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For some sick perverted reason in my head, it seemed like Kate and Marrie were lesbians as well, but nevermind.
Old 02-26-03, 01:04 PM

Originally posted by Rypro 525
For some sick perverted reason in my head, it seemed like Kate and Marrie were lesbians as well, but nevermind.
Someone's been watching too much Howard Stern on E!.
Old 02-26-03, 01:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Don't watch that show actually.
Old 02-26-03, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Anybody also think that someone in CTU is a mole as well, for some reason I would say Michelle if they were gonna go at that angle again.
Old 02-26-03, 01:13 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally posted by Rypro 525
Anybody also think that someone in CTU is a mole as well, for some reason I would say Michelle if they were gonna go at that angle again.
I don't know why but I have a feeling
Spoiler:
Tony
is going to be somehow involved in this.
Spoiler:
They took the suspicion level down on him last year when Nina was the mole and now that he's in charge of CTU I think the writers are working him in to be involved in this whole plot
Old 02-26-03, 04:37 PM

Is it confirmed that there are definitely 24 episodes again? (I know there were last season, but I was wondering if there were less this season, and just keeping the name of the show- granted, "19" wouldn't be a good name for the show)...

I'm also wondering about the 7th commando- are we supposed to assume that he was the person shot near the van- if so... what a disappointment. I'm thinking they will have more of a showdown between Jack and this mysterious commando...

As far as Fox is concerned: I NEVER watch anything that has to do with 24 commercials on Fox. We turn the channel as soon as a commercial comes on, and change the channel as soon as the clock ticks to the next hour at the end of each episode. I've been burned too many times with Fox giving away too much!!

WILL SOMEONE SHOOT KIM?!?! I was rooting for Lonnie- but that bastard disappointed me, too!

And finally: I also was noticing some Lesbian attraction between Michelle and the new girl! I told my wife that, who of course, said I was crazy- So I was glad to see others noticing it!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.