Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Something wrong with Best Buy Reward Zone website?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-07, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to sign in and this has happened 3 times in the last few months Ive tried, but it keeps telling me my password in invalid! I know its right, but I still go and change it, have it emailed to me and try again but its still invalid. Anyone have any ideas what the hell the problem is? The only way for me to log in is to change the password each damn time.
Old 07-08-07, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Call customer service. I was able to log in to my account.
Old 07-09-07, 12:01 AM

i'm never able to log into my account using e-mail and pw anymore. i actually have to put in my RZ member number, which is annoying. i think it's because i had a RZ membership initially and then got a new membership # when i signed up for the RZMC. i'm too lazy to try and have them change it though. i don't check my account all that often.
Old 07-09-07, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,006 Likes on 1,553 Posts
Yeah, I've had to use my RZ number lately too. Which stinks, because I have long since lost my card, and they won't issue me a new one, so I had to write the number down and store it.
Old 07-11-07, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Kind of off topic, but still funny...

My balance has been in the negatives for 4 years. I bought a DLP at that time time but returned it because it had some kind of defect. I never received or spent any money from RZ from that purchase, but Best Buy insists that I did. I called numerous times and made many complaints, but it was never fixed. They sent my account into something ridiculous like -15,000 points (I can't really remember the number). So I told them to screw off and started using my gf's card.

Funny thing is, each year they renew the membership for free and take some points off. Right now it's down to -1,324.

I check it every now and then just for a laugh. Makes no sense.