Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What Is This Movie ?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

What Is This Movie ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-13, 02:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: What Is This Movie ?

Originally Posted by The Infidel
Spottedfeather, you really need to learn to take a fucking joke and quit acting like a big baby. Seriously. And that's not even attacking, that's being as constructive as I can possibly be. Lighten the fuck up.
This is really a great and entertaining read if you keep glancing back at The Infidel's avatar and imagine it coming from him. Recommended
Old 07-17-13, 02:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3,211 Likes on 2,071 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockmjd23
Doesn't that scene happen in every single evil twin movie or tv show ever?
The first thing that popped into my head was a Family Guy episode that spoofed this exact plot. When Family Guy gets to it you know it's already a tired and worn out cliche.
Old 07-17-13, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"How's Annie?"
Old 07-17-13, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ
The first thing that popped into my head was a Family Guy episode that spoofed this exact plot. When Family Guy gets to it you know it's already a tired and worn out cliche.
Same here. My first reaction was to go on youtube to look for that clip to post here.
Old 07-17-13, 03:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spottedfeather
Way to go being a troll. How about instead of acting like a child and failing at insulting someone, you just don't say anything at all ? Nobody wants to hear your tiny brained comments that only you think are witty. How about actually contributing something to the world ? It would be a nice change from how you've lived your life thus far. Can you guess what I've just done ?
There was nothing that warranted such a reaction ? I don't think it's right to bring up something from another thread that has nothing to do with this one and try to insult someone. In the interest of not getting banned, it is taking everything I have not to speak the truth right now. If Greenvulture didn't know the movie I'm asking about, he didn't have to be snarky and try to use another thread to insult me about it. He should have just not said anything....like I would have. If I don't have something to add to a thread, I just don't comment in it. Oh, I've added him to the ignore list. I find it odd that I get in trouble for things that pretty much everybody else here doesn't even get talked to for. After being a member of this site for 8 years, I really don't want to delete my account......but it's getting to that point. It seems that no matter what thread I post in and no matter what topic I create myself, I am insulted, teased, and personally attacked. I just don't get it. If people don't like what I have to say, just don't say anything about it and move on. People keep telling ME to do that, but won't do it themselves....
So I'm on your ignore list and you won't see this, but goddamn, I had no idea the movie was like a long-lost relative to you and that you would take this so personally. Don't know what you're got you so riled up to begin with, but I'll remember not to make any attempts at humor in your future threads.

Last edited by GreenVulture; 07-17-13 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-17-13, 03:08 PM
RIP

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by GreenVulture
[IMG][/IMG]
Did I come at a bad time? Is there supposed to be something between those tags?
Old 07-17-13, 03:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Originally Posted by GreenVulture
So I'm on your ignore list and you won't see this, but goddamn, I had no idea the movie was like a long-lost relative to you and that you would take this so personally. Don't know what you're got you so riled up to begin with, but I'll remember not to make any attempts at humor in your future threads.
Don't worry about it, GreenVulture. You're now part of a very exclusive club.
Old 07-17-13, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EddieMoney
Did I come at a bad time? Is there supposed to be something between those tags?
For some reason it showed up fine in the preview, but it didn't work when it was actually posted. Not sure what happened there.
Old 07-17-13, 11:13 PM
Banned by request

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

There was nothing that warranted such a reaction ? I don't think it's right to bring up something from another thread that has nothing to do with this one and try to insult someone. In the interest of not getting banned, it is taking everything I have not to speak the truth right now. If Greenvulture didn't know the movie I'm asking about, he didn't have to be snarky and try to use another thread to insult me about it. He should have just not said anything....like I would have. If I don't have something to add to a thread, I just don't comment in it. Oh, I've added him to the ignore list. I find it odd that I get in trouble for things that pretty much everybody else here doesn't even get talked to for. After being a member of this site for 8 years, I really don't want to delete my account......but it's getting to that point. It seems that no matter what thread I post in and no matter what topic I create myself, I am insulted, teased, and personally attacked. I just don't get it. If people don't like what I have to say, just don't say anything about it and move on. People keep telling ME to do that, but won't do it themselves....
Mod Note: You have had this discussion with multiple moderators in the past. You take things here too seriously. Perhaps it would be best for you to stop posting until you are able to emotionally distance yourself from 1's and 0's on an internet message board.