Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Klaus Kinski's daughter claims he raped her multiple times starting when she was 5.

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Klaus Kinski's daughter claims he raped her multiple times starting when she was 5.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-13, 04:42 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Klaus Kinski's daughter claims he raped her multiple times starting when she was

This place is awesome for blu ray sales, reviews, and just talking about movies, tv and football.

However, when sex crimes get involved, this place is a shame.

I'm just saying.
Old 01-10-13, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,889 Posts
Re: Klaus Kinski's daughter claims he raped her multiple times starting when she was

Originally Posted by Groucho
I don't know what really happened here (none of us do), but certainly this requires a stronger reaction than "Oh, you!" or "That's our Klaus!"
What are we supposed to do? Grab shovels, dig him up, and play soccer with his skull?
Old 01-10-13, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a whole rap wrote out around kinski (the daughter) when I posted Rapping=$$$ but I edited out.

Some choice lines involved rhyming Kinski with 'Lewinsky' and 'hot young Pinkski.'

It was too much, even for me.
Old 01-10-13, 05:37 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by SethDLH
Or she's taking advantage of a notable nut job who was surely a crappy father to her who can't defend himself from the grave. She could have brought it up to anyone at anytime and it would be news. He's an internationally recognized actor, the book isn't why people are asking about it. This could have been brought up decades ago when he was still alive and could defend himself, or when he died if she didn't want to deal with bringing it out into the open with him still being alive. Instead she waits 20 years to sell a book around it.

I'm not blaming her if it did in fact happen, if it is true is a despicable act that Kinski should have been punished for, but as you said, she's pretty much unknown so nobody is buying her biography without some juicy story in it. And that is what this is. If the rape occurred she's had decades to bring it up but instead she's going to profit on it while nobody will ever know either way.
Or maybe, I dunno, she was traumatized by being raped repeatedly starting at the age of 5 and is just now coming to terms with that fact and the idea of talking about it with the world at large?
Old 01-10-13, 05:38 PM

lucky she was putting a book out at the same time!
Old 01-10-13, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know who else can't defend himself anymore?

Hitler.
Old 01-10-13, 06:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MoviePage
Or maybe, I dunno, she was traumatized by being raped repeatedly starting at the age of 5 and is just now coming to terms with that fact and the idea of talking about it with the world at large?
I'm not defending the crime if it happened, I'm simply looking at this from a view point that needs to be looked at. She can say whatever she wants and there is nobody that can say if it happened either way besides her and her new book.

Don't pretend like people don't make things up to make money. I'm not going to bash a dead man based on what someone said he did while alive long after he died.

It either happened or it didn't. If it did then my heart goes out to her for having to go through it, if it didn't then she is a total scumbag. There is no proof either way and condemning a dead man for it isn't fair to me.
Old 01-10-13, 06:06 PM

I'll just leave this here.
Old 01-10-13, 06:34 PM
Banned by request

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by onebyone
This place is awesome for blu ray sales, reviews, and just talking about movies, tv and football.

I'm just saying.
What do you want people to do? He's already dead.
Old 01-10-13, 06:38 PM
Banned

Location: Conducting miss-aisle drills and listening to their rock n roll
Received 168 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by onebyone

I'm just saying.
Kinski fucks his daughter and somehow we're the villians.
Old 01-10-13, 07:05 PM

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

That's horrible, and it sucks to no end that she didn't come forward while he was still alive then he could have faced the hatred of thousands and die knowing the scum he was...now whatever position we take on the subject matter morally right or not; in the large scheme of things would not make one single difference...
Old 01-10-13, 07:15 PM
Premium Member

Received 700 Likes on 466 Posts

He had the look for a live action Beavis. (well, when he was alive).
Old 01-10-13, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by van der graaf
I'll just leave this here.
Yeah that's the one I decided not to post because I didn't want to be banned
Old 01-10-13, 07:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Mabuse
Kinski fucks his daughter and somehow we're the villians.
He's criticizing the people who are shrugging it off.
Old 01-10-13, 07:49 PM

I like all the self-righteous indignation in this thread.

I'd like to see all of you jump ship when you find out that Kurt Russell and John Carpenter gang-raped a Canadian girl on the set of The Thing.
Old 01-10-13, 08:20 PM

Look everyone....

I've been holding something in for awhile now and I need to get it off my chest.

Princess Diana...took...liberties with me on multiple occasions and I need to finally say what happened to make things right with myself...What did she exactly do with me, you might ask?

Paypal me 10 bucks and I will tell you what that monster did!
Old 01-10-13, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by cungar
Yeah that's the one I decided not to post because I didn't want to be banned
I like you Cungar, but banned for what exactly? It is an "art" shot from long ago (with no "naughty" bits showing) - just has a whole different meaning now.
Old 01-11-13, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by van der graaf
I like you Cungar, but banned for what exactly? It is an "art" shot from long ago (with no "naughty" bits showing) - just has a whole different meaning now.
It's pretty creepy. I don't know what the standards are are around here so I didn't post it.
Old 01-11-13, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Solid Snake PAC
That doesn't stop him from being one of the greatest actors alive and the overall quality of his works.
Mmmmmmhhhhh, I think something stopped him on November 23rd 1991.
Old 01-11-13, 01:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 186 Likes on 129 Posts

Old 01-11-13, 01:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by DirkUSA
He oughta know by now...
Old 01-11-13, 01:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cungar
It's pretty creepy. I don't know what the standards are are around here so I didn't post it.
The kid's head isn't decapitated, so there's a fairly good chance you would've been banned.
Old 01-11-13, 02:18 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DirkUSA
damnit. Lived.
Old 01-12-13, 01:47 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Supermallet
He is one of the two best actors to ever perform on film. I'm still going to watch his performances and be mesmerized by them.
Psychopaths are usually attracted to others psychopaths, just saying. I guess that kind of explains Kinski and Herzog being good friends. Having learned this now, I can see why I disliked both of these creeps and their movies. I see the people who admire both of these psychopaths in the same light.

I hope that gives you something to think about...
Old 01-12-13, 01:48 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by foofighters7
Seriously!

She wasn't even that hot!
wow, just wow...

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.