Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Jack Ass The Movie: Parts I couldn't watch

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Jack Ass The Movie: Parts I couldn't watch

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-03, 12:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Brad Pitt kidnapping wasn't in any of the four DVDs out (three Jackass, one Steve-O).

I haven't seen that one, but from the TV show my favorite skit was the American Werewolf in London skit, especially the one where he is standing near a musician in the subway, scaring people who stop to listen to the music (and really pissing off the musician).
Old 04-07-03, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just watched it today, and yeah, the only thing I fast-forwarded through was the paper cuts section. I did yell out "ugggh, that's so gross!! Bleaagh!!" during the yellow sno-cone part, but it still made me laugh my ass off.
Old 05-28-03, 01:26 PM
Banned

I just saw this movie and the only parts I liked was anything that had an aligator in it.
Old 05-28-03, 10:20 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I watched it all but did cringe during the paper cuts. A friend of mine did warn me about them so i was expecting it.
Old 05-29-03, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

For some reason, I have big problems getting through Steve-O and Pontius in anything invovling water. The shark gummers and the "Rub one out" section just leave me uneasy so I've been skipping those.
Old 05-29-03, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I don't like to watch people vomiting, so I guess the wasabi snort was probably the one part I kind of turned away from.
Old 05-29-03, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You got it monkeyboy! I was SO "ugh"-ing over the wassabi "snootles". OMG! It was bad enough to WATCH but when he threw it up again all over his sushi. YUCK!
Old 05-29-03, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
this movie was the funniest thing I've seen in the past year. I laughed through most of it non-stop. Some of the scenes were nasty but they were still madd funny.
Old 05-29-03, 12:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Could someone post in spoiler tags what this "paper cuts" section is about? I'm really curious now but I'm fairly easily grossed out so maybe it's better if I read about it rather than see it on screen. Thanks.
Old 05-29-03, 01:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Kal Jedi
Could someone post in spoiler tags what this "paper cuts" section is about? I'm really curious now but I'm fairly easily grossed out so maybe it's better if I read about it rather than see it on screen. Thanks.
This entire thread is a spoiler. From the subject line, you can assume the nature of the thread is that it is for people who have seen the movie and can see who couldn't watch what part, so spoilers are unnecessary.

Besides, most of the stuff is "spoiled" as soon as its mentioned. Like when one of them goes to shit in a "display toilet" in a hardware store or when Bam brings an alligator into his Mom's kitchen for her to stumble upon. I mean that's all there is to it. There's no surprise outcome that needs spoilers.

If you're curious about the movie, just rent it already...

Last edited by rfduncan; 05-29-03 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-29-03, 01:33 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Well I just suggested the spoiler tags for other people who might venture into the thread. I personally don't mind.