DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

10th Annual Sci-Fi/Fantasy Challenge Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-17, 10:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: 10th Annual Sci-Fi/Fantasy Challenge Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by LJG765
True, but what there is of it, it is pretty important to the Sci-fi genre! I wouldn't want to make her a permanent part of the list because of that, but I think this year would have been appropriate.
Besides the Star Wars franchise, the only thing she's done that's sci-fi/fantasy related is an episode of Amazing Stories (1987) titled "Gershwin's Trunk."
Old 07-20-17, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 75 Likes on 43 Posts

Last night, I finished an intriguing dystopian anime series called No. 6, about a gifted boy who looses his privileged status after helping a young fugitive. I came across the series on a list of anime with LGBT themes and decided to give it a go. Unlike a lot of anime featuring gay men, it's not really central to the story and there isn't a problematic age difference between the characters. While I enjoyed the series, I wish it had contained more episodes and further developed the plot and characters. There's a lot of ground covered in the last two episodes that could have been fleshed out. Still, I would definitely recommend it!
Old 07-20-17, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 164 Likes on 121 Posts

I've been watching Arrow off and on this month and I have to say, I am really enjoying the show. It seems like every episode is filled with more twists and turns than the last one.
Old 07-21-17, 12:14 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts

Loved Wonder Woman!
Old 07-21-17, 12:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 329 Likes on 200 Posts

Picked up this trilogy for the challenge:

What is up with the crazy release status of this property? 1 OOP for like a decade and everyone is selling this Bootleg-ish Korean version and 2&3 never made it off VHS?!
Old 07-21-17, 01:40 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by SterlingBen
Picked up this trilogy for the challenge:

What is up with the crazy release status of this property? 1 OOP for like a decade and everyone is selling this Bootleg-ish Korean version and 2&3 never made it off VHS?!
Wow, I had no idea this was OOP. I don't have Beastmaster II or III, but I do have the original DVD of the first one. Just checked my records and paid 6.99 for it in 2007. Glad I picked it up when I did!

I actually was thinking of watching it for the challenge a few days ago but decided on something else. May have to change my mind and pop it in now...I used to watch it on TV all the time but haven't caught it in a long time.
Old 07-21-17, 02:30 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 208 Likes on 130 Posts

I watched an incredibly weird movie from the 80s called Meet the Hollowheads that plays like an intersection of David Cronenberg and Terry Gilliam and the Jetsons. The plot concerns a sitcom plot where an ambitious employee brings his boss to dinner, but it's set in an alien or futuristic world where food flows through tubes, and every aspect of life involves goo and tentacles.
Old 07-21-17, 03:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm really enjoying this Challenge. So many great movies and TV shows to watch. I had insomnia tonight, so browsed my On Demand channels, and came across an episode of Power Rangers Dino Charge, on Nicktoons On Demand. I'm glad I checked it out, as it looked to be a good series. I've been a power rangers fan, since the first season. What got me into the show, was with the zords, it was like a live action Voltron. I eventually grew to like the show on its own merits.
Old 07-21-17, 04:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 277 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by shadokitty
I'm really enjoying this Challenge. So many great movies and TV shows to watch. I had insomnia tonight, so browsed my On Demand channels, and came across an episode of Power Rangers Dino Charge, on Nicktoons On Demand. I'm glad I checked it out, as it looked to be a good series. I've been a power rangers fan, since the first season. What got me into the show, was with the zords, it was like a live action Voltron. I eventually grew to like the show on its own merits.
"Dino Charge" is an excellent season of Power Rangers. The cast had great chemistry. I wrote about it on my blog:

https://briandanacamp.wordpress.com/...-and-counting/
Old 07-21-17, 07:27 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I just finished Season 1 of Arrow, on Netflix. It took me a long time to finish the Season, with only watching occasional episodes for Challenges. For most of the season, I could take or leave the show, with the episodes in my opinion being nothing to write home about. However, I'm glad I stuck with the show, as in the last quarter of the season, the show really started getting good.
Old 07-21-17, 09:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 75 Likes on 43 Posts

Yesterday, I watched Lunopolis, a mockumentary unravelling a conspiracy about time travelers living on the moon. It was a pretty satisfying low-budget flick and nailed the earnestness and paranoia of those types of conspiracy "documentaries". It's currently streaming on Hulu.

I also rewatched Porco Rosso, Miyazaki's film about a flying ace cursed to be and anthropomorphized pig. It's such a curious, wacky premise that shouldn't really work, but it always moves me, and I get teary eyed at the end. There's a sense of lackadaisical nostalgia for the past without any bitterness or resentment of the present that is so alluring.
Old 07-21-17, 10:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

Being the anniversary of the first moon landing, I took a short break yesterday to watch part of my new copy of Apollo 11: Men on the Moon (from Spacecraft Films). It's a set that has the raw footage taken from various camera locations for prep, launch, landing, and first moon walk. I watched the launch, some of the broadcasts, landing, and some of the 1st EVA (that one ran over 1 1/2 hours and there's a 2nd one). It was very interesting. I saw all of this live (on TV at the time) and in repeats dozens of times over the years but seeing the raw, unedited, footage, sometimes from several different angles, was pretty cool.
Old 07-21-17, 10:44 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 680 Likes on 456 Posts

^ Since that was all faked, it counts for this month.
Old 07-21-17, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Anniversary of the moon landing? Time to put on my Blu-ray of TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON!
Old 07-22-17, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Just a little cross promotion, but I started the Animation Challenge Discussion List Thread here. Starts in a week from Tuesday so if you're planning on getting any double credit in, take note!
Old 07-22-17, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I just finished a viewing of The Andromeda Strain. It's been decades since I last saw this film and I didn't have fond memories, only purchasing a copy because it was inexpensive and I wanted to see if it was as bad as I remembered. I still don't "love" it but do like it better than I recall. It suffers from a bit too much technobabble (it may be authentic but quickly becomes so much "wah wah wah" noise as in Charlie Brown adults speaking) and drawn out procedural scenes but generally isn't too bad a SF thriller. I think it could stand to have a good 30 minutes cut and still produce the desired results.
Old 07-22-17, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I had some free time tonight so I took a look at the list thread just to get a better feel for how people are doing in the challenge and how many people are working on the checklist as well.

I'm happy to say we have a few new people who have joined us the challenge and are doing well which is fun to see! Please let me know how you're liking it if you're following the discussion thread!

Secondly, I see that out of 37 participants (41 including myself and 3 people with no lists), only 9 (10 including myself) are actually working on the checklist. I know that could just be preference but when I took a look at the lists, only one person had completed it (go alyxstarr!). 3 had marked off a few and 6 of us have a pretty good start, though a ways to go before completing it. I know I've slowed down my watches this year because of time constraints, but it's a pretty hard list to complete no matter how you look at it.

So, with that in mind, I've taken a good look at the checklist and revamped it a bit. I cut quite a bit, and probably could have cut more, but decided to let you guys take a look at what I've done. I'll put the revamped list in spoilers with what I've cut in spoilers after so you can see what I took out.

Please let me know if there is something you think should be added back in, but keep in mind that if I do add something back, I'll be removing something else to take its place. Also, if you think of anything else that could be trimmed, let me know.

I do want the the checklist to be a challenge, but not impossible, so I don't want to cut too much. I also liked the diversity so tried not to just cut lesser known or older actors/directors.

I also will adjust it before the challenge next year to add any "He's Dead, Jim" names.

New checklist:
Spoiler:
*Watching enough shorts or TV to count as one entry, you can use that one entry as a check on the checklist, as long as each of them count for whatever you're checking. You can mix and match what you've seen to make a check, they all don't have to be grouped together as a single entry on your watch list.

3 Wildcards allowed

--- Watch one film from every decade, starting with the 1900s.
--- 1900(No time limit but must be at least complete short film) - (optional)
--- 1910(No time limit but must be at least complete short film) - (optional)
--- 1920 -
--- 1930 -
--- 1940 -
--- 1950 -
--- 1960 -
--- 1970 -
--- 1980 -
--- 1990 -
--- 2000 -
--- 2010 -

--- Watch films in at least two languages other than English.
--- First language -
--- Second language -

--- Watch a film in 9 of the following:
--- Watch a MST3K/Rifftrax/Cinematic Titanic/Hosted version of a sci-fi/fantasy film -
--- Watch a film featuring laser blasters -
--- Watch a film made on a low budget (ex. Corman or Castle movie) -
--- Watch a film based on a novel -
--- Watch a film which was nominated for a Hugo or Saturn Award-
--- Watch a Documentary Feature -
--- Watch a Film from the Criterion Collection (Doesn't have to be the Criterion Version) -
--- Watch a film with commentary -
--- Watch a film and at least two sequels -
--- Watch an animated film -
--- Watch a film with special effects by Ray Harryhausen -
--- Watch a film that takes place in the "future" but the year has already come and gone -
--- Watch a film and its remake/reboot

--- He's dead, Jim. Watch 4 out of the following:
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Gene Roddenberry -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Ray Bradbury -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Jules Verne -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late HP Lovecraft -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Richard Matheson -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late George Romero -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Christopher Lee -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Alan Rickman -

--- Watch 10 films directed/produced/written by:
--- J. J. Abrams -
--- Luc Besson -
--- Tim Burton -
--- James Cameron -
--- John Carpenter -
--- Richard Fleischer -
--- Terry Gilliam -
--- Fritz Lang -
--- George Lucas -
--- George Melies -
--- Hayao Miyazaki -
--- Ridley Scott -
--- Steven Spielberg -
--- David Twohy -
--- The Wachowskis -
--- James Whale -
--- Robert Wise -

--- Watch a film for each rating
--- G -
--- PG -
--- PG-13 -
--- R -
--- X/NC-17(Optional) -
--- Unrated -

--- Watch a film in 11 of the following subgenres:
--- Alien invasion -
--- Based on fairy tale -
--- Christmas in July -
--- Comedy -
--- Comic Book -
--- Dark Fantasy -
--- Disaster -
--- Dystopian Society -
--- High Fantasy -
--- Horror -
--- Immortality -
--- Kaiju -
--- Mad Scientist -
--- Mutants (Critter or otherwise) -
--- Paranormal -
--- Post-Apocalyptic -
--- Prehistoric -
--- Psychological Sci-Fi -
--- Robot/Android -
--- Space Themed -
--- Sword and Sorcery -
--- Time travel -
--- Urban Fantasy -
Not sure what qualifies? Check here for a description or even better: here.

--- Watch a film starring 15 of the following actors:
--- Amy Adams -
--- John Astin -
--- Benedict Cumberbatch -
--- Keith David -
--- Faith Domergue -
--- Harrison Ford -
--- Morgan Freeman -
--- Samuel L. Jackson -
--- Peter Jason -
--- Scarlett Johansson -
--- Milla Jovovich -
--- Christopher Lloyd -
--- Boris Karloff -
--- James McAvoy -
--- Roddy McDowall -
--- Sir Ian McKellen -
--- Gary Oldman -
--- Chris Pine -
--- Chris Pratt -
--- Vincent Price -
--- Keanu Reeves -
--- Kurt Russell -
--- Zoe Saldana -
--- Arnold Schwarzenegger -
--- Andy Serkis -
--- Will Smith -
--- Patrick Stewart -
--- Akira Takarada -
--- Charlize Theron -
--- Liv Tyler -
--- Sigourney Weaver -

What I removed:
Spoiler:
Removed:
--- Watch a film that takes place underneath the Earth -
--- Watch a film that takes place in space -
--- Watch a film that takes place on or under the sea -

He's Dead, Jim, removed:
Anton Yelchin
Bill Paxton
Kenny Baker
John Hurt
Phillip K Dick
Edgar Rice Burroughs

Removed from 12 films directed by:
Samuel Z. Arkoff
Kevin Connor
David Cronenberg
William Cameron Menzies -
George Miller
Alex Proyas
Paul Verhoeven -
Jerry Warren
Robert Zemeckis

Removed from Watch a film in 28 of the following genres:
Animalcadabra -
Magical Beings
Combined Mutants and Giant Critters into one
Combined Space Opera/Serial and Space Soliders
Tech Noir
Worst Movie Ever
Alternative History
Martial Arts Fantasy
Myths & Legends
Arthurian Fantasy
First Contact
Future Crimes

Removed from Actors section:
Evelyn Ankers
Lionel Atwill
Susan Cabot
Peter Dinklage
Arthur Franz
Hugh Marlowe
Julianne Moore
Edward James Olmos
Doug McClure
Michelle Rodriguez
Raquel Welch
Peter Weller
James McAvoy
David Warner
Brian Thompson
Ian Holm
Michelle Forbes
Old 07-23-17, 02:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 329 Likes on 200 Posts

I had some free time tonight so I took a look at the list thread just to get a better feel for how people are doing in the challenge and how many people are working on the checklist as well.

I'm happy to say we have a few new people who have joined us the challenge and are doing well which is fun to see! Please let me know how you're liking it if you're following the discussion thread!

Secondly, I see that out of 37 participants (41 including myself and 3 people with no lists), only 9 (10 including myself) are actually working on the checklist. I know that could just be preference but when I took a look at the lists, only one person had completed it (go alyxstarr!). 3 had marked off a few and 6 of us have a pretty good start, though a ways to go before completing it. I know I've slowed down my watches this year because of time constraints, but it's a pretty hard list to complete no matter how you look at it.

So, with that in mind, I've taken a good look at the checklist and revamped it a bit. I cut quite a bit, and probably could have cut more, but decided to let you guys take a look at what I've done. I'll put the revamped list in spoilers with what I've cut in spoilers after so you can see what I took out.

Please let me know if there is something you think should be added back in, but keep in mind that if I do add something back, I'll be removing something else to take its place. Also, if you think of anything else that could be trimmed, let me know.

I do want the the checklist to be a challenge, but not impossible, so I don't want to cut too much. I also liked the diversity so tried not to just cut lesser known or older actors/directors.

I also will adjust it before the challenge next year to add any "He's Dead, Jim" names.

New checklist:
Spoiler:
*Watching enough shorts or TV to count as one entry, you can use that one entry as a check on the checklist, as long as each of them count for whatever you're checking. You can mix and match what you've seen to make a check, they all don't have to be grouped together as a single entry on your watch list.

3 Wildcards allowed

--- Watch one film from every decade, starting with the 1900s.
--- 1900(No time limit but must be at least complete short film) - (optional)
--- 1910(No time limit but must be at least complete short film) - (optional)
--- 1920 -
--- 1930 -
--- 1940 -
--- 1950 -
--- 1960 -
--- 1970 -
--- 1980 -
--- 1990 -
--- 2000 -
--- 2010 -

--- Watch films in at least two languages other than English.
--- First language -
--- Second language -

--- Watch a film in 9 of the following:
--- Watch a MST3K/Rifftrax/Cinematic Titanic/Hosted version of a sci-fi/fantasy film -
--- Watch a film featuring laser blasters -
--- Watch a film made on a low budget (ex. Corman or Castle movie) -
--- Watch a film based on a novel -
--- Watch a film which was nominated for a Hugo or Saturn Award-
--- Watch a Documentary Feature -
--- Watch a Film from the Criterion Collection (Doesn't have to be the Criterion Version) -
--- Watch a film with commentary -
--- Watch a film and at least two sequels -
--- Watch an animated film -
--- Watch a film with special effects by Ray Harryhausen -
--- Watch a film that takes place in the "future" but the year has already come and gone -
--- Watch a film and its remake/reboot

--- He's dead, Jim. Watch 4 out of the following:
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Gene Roddenberry -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Ray Bradbury -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Jules Verne -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late HP Lovecraft -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Richard Matheson -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late George Romero -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Christopher Lee -
--- Written by/inspired by/or related in some way to the late Alan Rickman -

--- Watch 10 films directed/produced/written by:
--- J. J. Abrams -
--- Luc Besson -
--- Tim Burton -
--- James Cameron -
--- John Carpenter -
--- Richard Fleischer -
--- Terry Gilliam -
--- Fritz Lang -
--- George Lucas -
--- George Melies -
--- Hayao Miyazaki -
--- Ridley Scott -
--- Steven Spielberg -
--- David Twohy -
--- The Wachowskis -
--- James Whale -
--- Robert Wise -

--- Watch a film for each rating
--- G -
--- PG -
--- PG-13 -
--- R -
--- X/NC-17(Optional) -
--- Unrated -

--- Watch a film in 11 of the following subgenres:
--- Alien invasion -
--- Based on fairy tale -
--- Christmas in July -
--- Comedy -
--- Comic Book -
--- Dark Fantasy -
--- Disaster -
--- Dystopian Society -
--- High Fantasy -
--- Horror -
--- Immortality -
--- Kaiju -
--- Mad Scientist -
--- Mutants (Critter or otherwise) -
--- Paranormal -
--- Post-Apocalyptic -
--- Prehistoric -
--- Psychological Sci-Fi -
--- Robot/Android -
--- Space Themed -
--- Sword and Sorcery -
--- Time travel -
--- Urban Fantasy -
Not sure what qualifies? Check here for a description or even better: here.

--- Watch a film starring 15 of the following actors:
--- Amy Adams -
--- John Astin -
--- Benedict Cumberbatch -
--- Keith David -
--- Faith Domergue -
--- Harrison Ford -
--- Morgan Freeman -
--- Samuel L. Jackson -
--- Peter Jason -
--- Scarlett Johansson -
--- Milla Jovovich -
--- Christopher Lloyd -
--- Boris Karloff -
--- James McAvoy -
--- Roddy McDowall -
--- Sir Ian McKellen -
--- Gary Oldman -
--- Chris Pine -
--- Chris Pratt -
--- Vincent Price -
--- Keanu Reeves -
--- Kurt Russell -
--- Zoe Saldana -
--- Arnold Schwarzenegger -
--- Andy Serkis -
--- Will Smith -
--- Patrick Stewart -
--- Akira Takarada -
--- Charlize Theron -
--- Liv Tyler -
--- Sigourney Weaver -

What I removed:
Spoiler:
Removed:
--- Watch a film that takes place underneath the Earth -
--- Watch a film that takes place in space -
--- Watch a film that takes place on or under the sea -

He's Dead, Jim, removed:
Anton Yelchin
Bill Paxton
Kenny Baker
John Hurt
Phillip K Dick
Edgar Rice Burroughs

Removed from 12 films directed by:
Samuel Z. Arkoff
Kevin Connor
David Cronenberg
William Cameron Menzies -
George Miller
Alex Proyas
Paul Verhoeven -
Jerry Warren
Robert Zemeckis

Removed from Watch a film in 28 of the following genres:
Animalcadabra -
Magical Beings
Combined Mutants and Giant Critters into one
Combined Space Opera/Serial and Space Soliders
Tech Noir
Worst Movie Ever
Alternative History
Martial Arts Fantasy
Myths & Legends
Arthurian Fantasy
First Contact
Future Crimes

Removed from Actors section:
Evelyn Ankers
Lionel Atwill
Susan Cabot
Peter Dinklage
Arthur Franz
Hugh Marlowe
Julianne Moore
Edward James Olmos
Doug McClure
Michelle Rodriguez
Raquel Welch
Peter Weller
James McAvoy
David Warner
Brian Thompson
Ian Holm
Michelle Forbes
How about make the 1920's optional too? Not a ton of material there.
Old 07-23-17, 03:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
Anniversary of the moon landing? Time to put on my Blu-ray of TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON!
I hate when this happens. I took my Blu-ray of TRANSFORMERS: DOTM off the shelf, opened it, popped out the only disc visible, put it in the machine and, over the course of two protracted viewing sessions (with a long nap in between), watched all 154 min. of it. It didn't quite look like Blu-ray quality and I wondered if that was because it was a no-frills release (costing me only $5 when I bought it). So when I popped the disc out of the machine and put it back in the case, I noticed that under the coupon on the opposite side of the case was another disc--the Blu-ray! It was one of those Blu-ray/DVD combo editions and I had watched the DVD. What a wasted opportunity. I enjoy the movie, but I'm not keen on watching it again any time soon.

I need to pay more attention to labeling:

Old 07-23-17, 04:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm ready to move onto the Heisei series of Godzilla movies now, as last night I watched my last Showa movie, Terror Of MechaGodzilla. Some time I would like to buy Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla, as I saw last week it is available on VUDU.
Old 07-23-17, 06:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

In honor of Shark Week, I plan to catch some sci-fi shark movies this week sometime.
Old 07-23-17, 07:13 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 680 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by SterlingBen
How about make the 1920's optional too? Not a ton of material there.
Or just match some other challenges by making it something like 10 of the 15 decades.

Same for ratings, add the several that are missing and make it x of y.
Old 07-23-17, 07:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
I hate when this happens. I took my Blu-ray of TRANSFORMERS: DOTM off the shelf, opened it, popped out the only disc visible, put it in the machine and, over the course of two protracted viewing sessions (with a long nap in between), watched all 154 min. of it. It didn't quite look like Blu-ray quality and I wondered if that was because it was a no-frills release (costing me only $5 when I bought it). So when I popped the disc out of the machine and put it back in the case, I noticed that under the coupon on the opposite side of the case was another disc--the Blu-ray! It was one of those Blu-ray/DVD combo editions and I had watched the DVD. What a wasted opportunity. I enjoy the movie, but I'm not keen on watching it again any time soon.
I don't get why releases are packaged like that. It annoys me when the main feature on the better media isn't the first disc you see when opening the case. That is, the top disc on the right side. I've noticed the BR disc is frequently on the inside left hub in multi-format releases. I swap them immediately and will usually put the special features disc, if there is one, under the inserts on that inside left hub. The total lack in thought when planning packaging for disc media is absolutely astounding, especially considering how long home media has been available.
Old 07-23-17, 07:42 AM

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Secondly, I see that out of 37 participants (41 including myself and 3 people with no lists), only 9 (10 including myself) are actually working on the checklist.

I tend to work on the checklist "off line" in excel and paste it in to my list at the end of the month. just fyi
Old 07-23-17, 09:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by shadokitty
I'm ready to move onto the Heisei series of Godzilla movies now, as last night I watched my last Showa movie, Terror Of MechaGodzilla. Some time I would like to buy Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla, as I saw last week it is available on VUDU.
I've watched three Gamera movies so far for the challenge but not one Godzilla, despite having a stack of them prepared for re-watching. I better get cracking. There's only about one week left here.

I watched my Blu-ray of GAMERA: GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE (1995), which turns out to be a loose remake of the next one I watched, GAMERA VS. GYAOS (1967). Both are excellent.

Other Kaiju I want to re-watch for this challenge because of their 50th anniversary this year are SON OF GODZILLA and KING KONG ESCAPES.

I watched GODZILLA, KING OF THE MONSTERS and KING KONG VS. GODZILLA (both English and Japanese versions) earlier this year as research for different blog entries (one on Raymond Burr's centennial and one on the 50th anniversary of YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE, which co-starred the two Japanese actresses from KING KONG VS. G).

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.