Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-14, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

15% Off

UWK2DYZN2KSWK
Old 06-06-14, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haroldS
I too am requesting an extra coupon, so if anyone has an extra b & n members or a 15% coupon I would appreciate one. In answer to the b & n member's problem of not getting on line coupons I suggest calling customer service, tell them the problem and ask that a message be sent to get back on the mailling list. If necessary ask for a supervisor.
Sent you a coupon.
Old 06-06-14, 01:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,192 Likes on 918 Posts

Just used my 20% coupon for Steve Zissou on Blu-ray. Came to about $20 and some change with the free shipping.

What's this 8$ off thing? If y'all have one or can point me to direction of I would be grateful.
Old 06-06-14, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts

I'm thinking about using the coupon on a Criterion too in advance of the sale- probably Red River or Persona. But I'll be picking mine up in store.
My original plan was to pick up Sherlock Season 3, but I think I'll just order that online. I would worry more about the new Criterion digipacks arriving unscathed than a single basic Bd case.
Old 06-06-14, 02:29 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Why So Blu?
Just used my 20% coupon for Steve Zissou on Blu-ray. Came to about $20 and some change with the free shipping.

What's this 8$ off thing? If y'all have one or can point me to direction of I would be grateful.
The $8 codes are on the first page and require a membership. The coupon must be used on the mobile site and not the regular BN web site. If it's still working I would imagine it's only a mater of time before BN catches on.
Old 06-06-14, 02:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
The $8 codes are on the first page and require a membership. The coupon must be used on the mobile site and not the regular BN web site. If it's still working I would imagine it's only a mater of time before BN catches on.
Thanks, and they actually still work.
Old 06-06-14, 06:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts

Good deal, and probably worth the risk of getting these dinged and banged up in the mail
Picked up il Sorpasso and Persona for $34

I might be able to use a $5 off $50 coupon once the B&N sale starts, but coupons in general have been iffy for me the last few sales. So these are likely the best deal I'll see on Criterions this summer.
Old 06-06-14, 06:51 PM

I could use a 2 or 3 coupons if any are available. As always, I thank you very much!
Old 06-06-14, 08:32 PM
Cool New Member

thank you so much, hariseldon, for the coupons! i really appreciate your generosity.
Old 06-06-14, 10:15 PM

Does anyone have an extra coupon they can share? I finally have time to go tomorrow to check out what my store have in stock. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-06-14, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by hariseldon
PM sent
Nice! Thanks, hariseldon!
Old 06-07-14, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks like more coupons are coming next week. Should see some online codes Monday. Later in the week more member and non-member coupons valid at stores.

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid only once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from June 9, 2014 at 12:01am to June 10, 2014 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed only once at any Barnes & Noble retail store.

This coupon is valid from June 12, 2014 to June 15, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books, NOOK Magazines, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid online at BN.com or at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 06-07-14, 02:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'd be very appreciative if someone could pm 2 - 20% off coupons(I'm a BN Member)
Old 06-07-14, 02:54 PM

If anyone can send me 2 or 3 20% or 15% coupon links (want to do in-store purchase) they're not going to use, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am a member and have had no luck getting my coupons e-mailed to me; used to get'em, now nothing. I talked to customer service and the woman told me to add the bn address to my contacts. I told her it wasn't going into my spam folder, but she said to do it anyway. Clueless.
Old 06-07-14, 03:56 PM

I'm a Barnes and Noble member and just got off the phone with customer service -- they told me to add their emails to my address book and wait. Does anyone have some extra coupons that they could pm? I would really, really appreciate it.
Old 06-07-14, 04:28 PM

If they somehow get you added to their roster it will usually take a week or two to start receiving member emails.

I can send you some 15% codes, but you need to activate you PM or email in the Account Preferences.
Thanks for the membership info, hopefully I start getting them soon/before the criterion sale in July. And more importantly, thank you so much for the 15% codes offer -- I just activated my email! I don't have access to PM's yet
Old 06-07-14, 07:55 PM
Banned

I know I'm late for these June coupons, but does anyone have any left over that they'd be willing to email me? I would be forever grateful.
Old 06-07-14, 09:50 PM

I could use a coupon if someone can spare one. Thanks
Old 06-07-14, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by cj54
I could use a coupon if someone can spare one. Thanks
E-mail sent.
Old 06-07-14, 11:06 PM

I don't have any extra 20's, but I do have 15% if you'd be able to use.
Thanks! Already redeemed in-store tonight. You rule.
Old 06-08-14, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Nealg -- PM sent

I don't have any extra 20's, but I do have 15% if you'd be able to use.

Yes I would be able to use them in this case I just need 1 15% off.
Old 06-08-14, 01:21 PM
BJ

Hi, I could use a 20% or 15% if there are still some left.

As always, thank you!
Old 06-08-14, 04:33 PM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a couple 15% off coupons I will not be using. I'll send one to BJ above, but here is the other one.

65XJNTACGCRR7
Old 06-08-14, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Thanks for that coupon. Scooped up the Shanghai Noon/Knights 2-pack.
Old 06-08-14, 05:04 PM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

BJ said they didn't need it, so here is another 15% off code I won't be using.

8TEJD2C13P12U

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.