Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Tanked

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-15, 09:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tanked

Anyone watch this? I'm curious how long each episode really takes. I've had tanks in the pas and usually you want to get the temps right, the ph correct etc before tossing expensive fish in there. They don't put the fish in right away do they?
Old 06-19-15, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,201 Likes on 4,228 Posts
Re: Tanked

The family is one of my neighbors. They're quite the characters. They wrap their cars in ATM vinyl wraps and with Tanked1 license plates. Not shy. Really do up their place for Halloween. I've only seen the show a couple of times and don't know them personally. But the next time I run into them on the street, I'll try to remember to ask!
Old 06-19-15, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts

My family loves the show. They've done some cool shit, but man last season's finale with the tank in the bar and viewable from the swimming pool above it was unreal. Easily my favorite tank of the shows entire run.
Old 06-20-15, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't seen maybe the last couple seasons. I watch because I'm into the whole aquarium thing. They definitely don't really do things quite right. Way overstock the tanks for example. But most people probably do that.

Also watch Fish Tank Kings. The problem with that show is their acting is terrible and they all come across as tools and every little thing that happens is an impending disaster that always works out. Of course the Tanked stuff is a bunch of set up like all reality shows but the Tanked people are likable.