Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

DP Robert Richardson Interview

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-12, 12:48 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,

Just wanted to let everybody know there is an amazing interview with DP Robert Richardson (frequently works with Tarantino, Stone, Scorsese, Error Morris, etc.) that was done by BTR: Movie Geeks United, a radio podcast. You can google it or go to ITunes and do a search for Movie Geeks United and download it there. It's a little over an hour long and really informative, he talks about working with all the directors and goes into detail about Platoon, JFK, Inglorious Basterds, Nature Born Killers, etc...Check it out!
Old 02-16-12, 01:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: DP Robert Richardson Interview

Thanks for the heads up. I love podcasts in the vein of Slashfilm and The Treatment, and especially appreciate the line-up of cinematographer interviews!
Old 02-16-12, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 279 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by red1138
Hey,

Just wanted to let everybody know there is an amazing interview with DP Robert Richardson (frequently works with Tarantino, Stone, Scorsese, Error Morris, etc.) that was done by BTR: Movie Geeks United, a radio podcast. You can google it or go to ITunes and do a search for Movie Geeks United and download it there. It's a little over an hour long and really informative, he talks about working with all the directors and goes into detail about Platoon, JFK, Inglorious Basterds, Nature Born Killers, etc...Check it out!
Is this available in any form in which I can read it and not have to listen to it?
Old 02-16-12, 04:40 PM
Cool New Member

Yeah, not sure if you've heard the rest of the content for the BTR podcast but generally it's really good and informative. The cinematographer interviews are awesome also. Just FYI, the other podcasts I like a lot are Film Junk and Rowthree. They usually feature in depth discussions and are pretty damn funny too.

@ Ash Ketchum - unfortunately I'm almost positive there is no transcription available. I googled it but couldn't find anything. Sorry