Search this Thread

Old 09-01-09, 04:53 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Warehouse 13 -- "Regrets" -- 9/1/09

Warehouse 13

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

Pete and Myka visit a Florida prison to probe a spate of unexplained suicides. Meanwhile, Claudia changes a light bulb with the help of an artifact. Joe Morton Guest Stars.

Some SyFy guest star Cross Promotion here with Joe Morton from Eureka guest starring.

Really liked last week's episode. The show is really in a good groove right now.
Old 09-05-09, 08:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Re: Warehouse 13 -- "Regrets" -- 9/1/09

So did anyone watch or is this still sitting in your DVR?

Caught this earlier today and I liked it quite a bit.

I thought the scenes with Claudia screwing around in the Warehouse were fun to watch. I think the character has done alot for the show and really lightens the mood and adds some much needed quirkiness. I think Artie and Claudia are reallty bonding in a father-daughter sense.

I thought the episode also gave some good insight into the backgrounds of Pete and Myka and what was haunting them including the Denver shooting that killed Myka's BF. The scenes where they interacted with the dead were actually IMO well done.

I don't know what Morton really did for this episode other than being some kind of looney messiah.
Old 09-05-09, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

I watched it live on Tueday and it was well done. It took the "science" that parapsychologists (I.E. Ghost Hunters & Paranormal State) have used to discredit hauntings and combined that with the character's backgrounds and repressed guilt.

The wrters even managed to add more backstory to Artie with the piano and wanting to please his father.

Yeah, I got to say Claudia looked hot in the lab coat and goggles. And I agree that the Eureka "stunt guest casting" needs to stop. The show can stand on its own and we don't need SyFy to pull actors from other shows like Caprica and Stargate Universe to help its cause.
Old 09-07-09, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is Genelle Williams pregnant? Those blouses she wears, the shape of her body from some angles, and the tendency to only photograph her above the waist, are suggestive.