Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Free "manhunt" ps2 game at CH :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-08, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free "manhunt" ps2 game at CH :)

Hi. i just had to register to let everyone know, as i'm very thankful to have had chance to read topics here, and recieve many great codes for dvds at Columbia house. i was just on columbiahouse, and looking at the video games section, and took a peek at the playstation 2 games, and there's a game called "manhunt" and it's listed as "free". i added the game to my cart, and went to the checkout, it says, "free with funcash", even though i didn't apply any funcash to it, so i'm not sure if it's available as free if you have funcash in your account. i went through checkout process, and it all came up as $0.00 when i was checking out. i thought, it was at least worth a try, maybe they are overstocked, and giving it away as free. i not sure i'll actually play the game, but i thought, with holidays coming, if it is free, it would make a great gift.

"manhunt" -playstation 2. hopefully it's free! if not, i'll just send it back.
take care everyone, and thank you to all the members who post the codes in the promotional codes topics.
Old 11-22-08, 02:09 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Your order will likely be canceled. That's what has happened to me anytime I ordered something with the "free with funcash" glitch.
Old 11-22-08, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by awil1026
Your order will likely be canceled. That's what has happened to me anytime I ordered something with the "free with funcash" glitch.
CH did originally cancel Kung Fu Panda, but then decided to honor the freebie price, so you never know. Christopher, thanks for the heads-up and welcome to the forum(I don't think that I have ever seen so many in one post before).
Old 11-22-08, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James
CH did originally cancel Kung Fu Panda, but then decided to honor the freebie price, so you never know. Christopher, thanks for the heads-up and welcome to the forum(I don't think that I have ever seen so many in one post before).
That is true. I got in on the Kung Fu Panda. However, that was one time. There have been others that failed.

Doesn't hurt to try, though.
Old 11-29-08, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I received my game today. Thanks OP! This will make an excellent gift for a friend of mine.
Old 11-29-08, 12:53 PM

I don't see it listed anymore.