Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

SNL S.1-3 are $27.99/season @ Amazon

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-08, 06:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
SNL S.1-3 are $27.99/season @ Amazon

I've had Saturday Night Live: The Complete Third Season in my cart for awhile now and just noticed the price drop. I then saw that all 3 seasons were the same price $27.99. If anyone else has been waiting for a price drop like me, here's your chance.

Hope this helps
Old 11-19-08, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts
This is a good price, especially on the newly released S3. For S1 and S2 you could also check your local Target as they currently have S1 and S2 for ~$25/each. This appears to be a new regular price as there is no sale sign/tag but a normal shelf tag.
Old 11-19-08, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks OP. Picked up season 3. That hasn't been released in non-LE packaging yet, has it?
Old 11-19-08, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by theflicker
Thanks OP. Picked up season 3. That hasn't been released in non-LE packaging yet, has it?
I havent seen it yet, no.
Old 11-19-08, 10:04 PM

On that note, does anyone know if Season Four will also be released for a limited time in the boxy packaging? I don't want it to be in the alternate, non-book style casing because it will look different from the other three, but I can't afford to blow $48 on it now (especially given the abundance of price drops that I never thought would have happened given the music rights). Thanks guys.
Old 11-19-08, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by JckRbbitSlim
On that note, does anyone know if Season Four will also be released for a limited time in the boxy packaging? I don't want it to be in the alternate, non-book style casing because it will look different from the other three, but I can't afford to blow $48 on it now (especially given the abundance of price drops that I never thought would have happened given the music rights). Thanks guys.
I dont know for sure, but I'm with ya all the way... It would be terribly disappointing if they decide not to go with the Limited Edition packaging for the first run... especially after I jumped through hoops trying to get a Season 1 Limited Edition a couple weeks ago.
Old 11-20-08, 12:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush
...It would be terribly disappointing if they decide not to go with the Limited Edition packaging for the first run...
times 1 gazillion.
Old 11-20-08, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by JckRbbitSlim
I would hope that at least the first five seasons are released in the LE style. After that, I'm fine with the slimmer sets. I'm really curious as to what their release plans are once the original cast seasons are done. I welcome any and all full season sets.