Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Celebracadabra on VH1....the one good reason to watch has now gone

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-08, 08:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
Celebracadabra on VH1....the one good reason to watch has now gone

I have seen this on and off in parts since it started. One thing that immediately made me want to smash my TV set was that little talentless turd Ant. I wish something would crash into his unfunny head and put us all out of our misery.

Anyways, i managed to catch a bit of the episode last night and i have to admit it was possibly the best show on TV this year for one very big reason. Kimberley Wyatt in those very tight black pants. My god that woman knows how to use her legs. Before this show i had no idea of who she was (although i had heard of the Pussycat Dolls), but good god she made an impression. I did manage to see her a bit on other episodes where she looked good, but last night was the icing on the cake. Shame she got the boot. Guess thats a show i won't bother watching even a second of anymore.
Old 05-23-08, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 215 Likes on 190 Posts
The last episode I saw, -the one that was on Sunday, -she would have been out but they decided not to eliminate her(this was the challenge at the "Senior Citizen Facility"). Sadly, it looks like she'll be out in the next one. That is, unless they slipped another new episode after Sunday. Its not listed for for the next two weeks and I kind of get the impression that this is not a high priority for VH1 (much like MTV cut "Rock The Cradle" by a third after the ratings came in.
Old 05-24-08, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 215 Likes on 190 Posts
Now I get it, -VH1 has done it again, -changed the start day of the episode from Sunday to Thursday.

On the one hand, at least this post alerted me to the change, and I might have missed the rest of the series. On the other hand, you really shouldn't spoil the episode for the two people actually watching the show.

Kim can do some amazing stuff with her legs, though....