Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Medium - 2/14

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-05, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Medium - 2/14

Anyone watch this last night?

Thought it was a good ep. Although Allison and Joe have a great relationship but it seems that Joe always gets mad at her for her abilities.

He acted like a dick IMO.
Old 02-15-05, 04:39 PM

I thought it was a good episode. I liked how Joe got to see how people re-act to psychic abilities first hand. I don't feel that he gets mad at her. I thought he just didn't want to be saddled with the knowledge that his friend was going to die.
Old 02-15-05, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Joey Slotnick just can't catch a break. He got put through the wringer on Nip/Tuck a season ago, and then in last night's episode, he showed up and then was gone.

Nice to see "Kevin" from American Pie get some work, even if it's to play an evil kid of that snarky lawyer that Allison lowered the boom on previously.

According to the previews, Allison's family has some interesting genes...

Last edited by Patman; 02-15-05 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-15-05, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
So is this two eps in a row where she is seeing the future and not just past events?

Either way, the stories can seem formulaic, but I enjoy the dynamic between her and her family.
Old 02-16-05, 03:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
I heard that they were broadcasting these episodes out of order but I never read anything concrete. However, the opening montage with Allison in court leads me to believe that they are not airing these properly. I could have swron I saw commercials for the courtroom episode several weeks ago and it would seem to me that Allison being "outed" would be a major episode. I wonder if they are saving it for sweeps. If so, then they may have ruined the fireworks at the end of that episode.

BTW, Patricia Arquette is just a wonderful, understated, underrated actress. She is a joy to watch.
Old 02-16-05, 08:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bothanspy
I heard that they were broadcasting these episodes out of order but I never read anything concrete. However, the opening montage with Allison in court leads me to believe that they are not airing these properly. I could have swron I saw commercials for the courtroom episode several weeks ago and it would seem to me that Allison being "outed" would be a major episode. I wonder if they are saving it for sweeps.
They are. But THIS and the courtroom episode were shown in order. "In Sickness and Adultery" was aired 1/31.

Originally Posted by Patman
According to the previews, Allison's family has some interesting genes...
Yeah which ALSO was spoiled by the airing order. We already know that now from "Night of the Wolf" aired on 1/24 where Bridget can talk to dead people and "Coming Soon" where Ariel can read her father's mind for solutions to math problems.

Here is the latest juggled order according to TVTome:

1. 1-1 101 03-Jan-2005 Pilot
2. 1-2 102 10-Jan-2005 Suspicions and Certainties
3. 1-3 109 17-Jan-2005 A Couple of Choices
4. 1-4 103 24-Jan-2005 Night of the Wolf
5. 1-5 106 31-Jan-2005 In Sickness and Adultery
6. 1-6 104 07-Feb-2005 Coming Soon
7. 1-7 108 14-Feb-2005 Jump Start

Good episode though. Watt is a dick - nice to see him get slapped down twice already. However, this probably means that he will be back with a vengance soon enough. I expect we'll see Det. Lee Scanlon return once they start airing shows after production #9 - I expect him to recurr even more frequently.