Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Animal Crossing memory card?

Apocrypha
02-17-04, 06:40 PM
I am just starting AC and I was wondering what the special gift data on the memory card is. Will I be missing out on something if I start my town on a regular MC.

The Dude
02-17-04, 06:56 PM
If I remember correctly, you get one of the rare NES games (I believe I got Excitebike). Only a big deal if you are looking to collect the games inside the game.

tanman
02-18-04, 12:06 AM
Actually I don't think it is really rare as far as the NES games are concerned. You also get a song, a letter from Nintendo and I think that is it.

It is not essential to use the included card but remember that the saves are not transferrable. And since it has a nice little sticker of Tom Nook on it anyways. . .

jediwicz
02-18-04, 12:12 AM
Are you gonna be getting in on the e-reader action? Those cards help further the addiction (wallpaper/carpet/clothes/umbrella designs, songs, NES games and presents).

tanman
02-18-04, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by jediwicz
Are you gonna be getting in on the e-reader action? Those cards help further the addiction (wallpaper/carpet/clothes/umbrella designs, songs, NES games and presents).

He's talking about the memory not e-reader cards.

Ginwen
02-18-04, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by tanman
Actually I don't think it is really rare as far as the NES games are concerned. You also get a song, a letter from Nintendo and I think that is it. Oooooh, I'm an idiot, it's official. I put that memory card in my B slot (already had my town from renting the game). Then I got mailed a song and a nintendo game (don't remember which one)--I never figured out until now that was my free bonus gift.

Apocrypha
02-19-04, 01:53 AM
Not to worry I am a bigger Idiot my son and I were deleting old files on the memory card and deleted the bonus data *couldn't Nintendo have Locked this onto the MC. Oh well a couple less NES games for me..