TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Space Ghost

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-03, 10:46 PM
nny
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Space Ghost

Why isn't anybody talking about this? With the exception of a couple episodes in 2001, they're airing the first new episodes of Space Ghost in 4 years starting tonight.

They also mentioned that the reason some of the early episodes weren't on the dvds is they couldn't get some of the celebrities to consent. They're going to run a marathon of all the missing episodes in January.
Old 11-23-03, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't know new episodes were airing, so thanks for the heads up! I used to watch this all the time until I was pregnant last year and couldn't stay up....and now with a little one it's even harder to stay up late. Oh, for the days when I could be a night owl.
Old 11-24-03, 12:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the missing episodes. I'll be sure to record those since they'll most likely never see the light of day. Also now it makes sense why they called the dvd set Volume 1 even though almost everything was already in there.
Old 11-24-03, 12:14 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love space ghost. But I have given up trying to preach it. It's 15 minutes of fun and I'm enjoying them.

As for the dvd's... well lets just say that I have a nice little personalized home made DVD with all the space ghost up to date..