Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

CSI Season Finale [Spoilers]

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-03, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
CSI Season Finale [Spoilers]

Well it could be a spoiler but according to the info below regarding the TV season finales. CSI is supposed to lose
"one of its own"? What does that mean? Is a character going to be killed
off?

Who or what do you think is going to happen? I know they have been setting up Greg to go out to the field.

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/ar...px?news=119711
Old 04-18-03, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe it will be Sarah. Jorga Fox has a history of only staying with shows for a short period of time and then taking off (West Wing, ER)...
Old 04-18-03, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 617 Likes on 496 Posts
I don't think it will be Sarah assuming Greg is the one to move up. I'm sure they'll want to keep 2 women in the mix.

My guess is Nick.
Old 04-18-03, 08:43 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hmm, I probably shouldn't have read the Alias season-ender recap, but it did strike a good balance between spoiling and getting me excited. When they say "two back-to-back" episodes, does that mean two straight hours, or two weeks straight of new episodes?

I will dance for joy at two straight hours of Alias.
Old 04-18-03, 08:46 AM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
It's gotta be Nick.
Old 04-18-03, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I also think that it is Nick, since to me, he is the most expendable character (and my least favorite). Just hope that it is not Wallace Langham or some other secondary character (shouldn't be since it seems that it happens in the field, but who knows)...
Old 04-18-03, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 617 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally posted by movieking
I also think that it is Nick, since to me, he is the most expendable character (and my least favorite). Just hope that it is not Wallace Langham or some other secondary character (shouldn't be since it seems that it happens in the field, but who knows)...

If it is not Nick, I think it is Brass. I think they want to maintain the demographic breakdown of the show. Replacing a white male with another white male would make the most sense.

BTW, I am a bit confused about the Brass character. I just got the CSI Season 1 DVD set and Brass used to head the unit. I assume that means that he was a forensics criminalist. Yet he seems like he hardly knows anything about the subject matter now.
Old 04-18-03, 01:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 961 Likes on 668 Posts
I really like all the characters and the chemistry that it creates. I really hope noone is leaving that would be very bad.....

I like Nick....If it has to be someone hopefully it will be the fat cop.
Old 04-18-03, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts
Maybe one of the lab techs will bite the bullet, and everyone remains.

I personally like Nick. I think the one character I could do most without is Sarah. Warrick is good, Katherine is good, Grissom is good. Kind of sucks that someone is leaving, siince that really screws with the chemistry of the show. :/
Old 04-18-03, 04:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As long as it's not Greg!!..Even though he has the worst haircut on tv he brings much needed humour to the show I just wish they would use him more

..and for a "doofus" he's a pretty damn good scientist..His DNA tests are always accurate..

PS.What ever happened to the "oh my god i'm going deaf" Grissom storyline??..That was dropped after a few episodes how come??... Anybody??

Cheers!
Old 04-18-03, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Katherine must stay!!

Eye Candy=Big ratings!!
Old 04-18-03, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts
Originally posted by shanester

PS.What ever happened to the "oh my god i'm going deaf" Grissom storyline??..That was dropped after a few episodes how come??... Anybody??

They still allude to it quite a bit. In last week's episode about the art house movie theater murder, Katheryn asked Grissom what his favorite type of movie genre was. He said silent films.
Old 04-18-03, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Deftones
They still allude to it quite a bit. In last week's episode about the art house movie theater murder, Katheryn asked Grissom what his favorite type of movie genre was. He said silent films.

I thaught he said that because of the violence in talkies!..It never dawned on me he meant it as a referance to him going deaf...Excellent point!