Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

"24" questions (Possible spoilers)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-02, 01:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts
"24" questions (Possible spoilers)

I just watched the first three episodes in my DVD set last night and thoroughly enjoyed them. I do have some questions however.

(POSSIBLE SPOILERS: FAIR WARNING)

-What exactly is it they are planning on accusing Dennis Haysbert's son of murder for? What happened to get him accused?

-Was the motorcycyle/lesbian lover girl of Mia Kirshner's character also played by Mia? They looked the same.
Shame they shot her.

-Was the girl who was with Elisha Cuthbert (Sutherland's daughter) dead? She twitched at the end and it is left unclear.
Old 09-19-02, 02:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1.what exactly is it they are planning on accusing Dennis Haysbert's son of murder for? What happened to get him accused? sen palmer's (haysbert) daughter was being raped and the son killed the rapest and kinglsy (the accuser) is planning on accusing him of murder.

2.Was the motorcycyle/lesbian lover girl of Mia Kirshner's character also played by Mia? They looked the same.
Shame they shot her? if it is "mandy" you are talking about (the one who blew up the plane) she does survive but eventually disopears and is unclear on what happens?

3.Was the girl who was with Elisha Cuthbert (Sutherland's daughter) dead? She twitched at the end and it is left unclear. no, keep on watching to find out what happens to her. (including a surprise later). if you have any more questions, please post them here.
Old 09-19-02, 02:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You simply have to keep watching the show to find out. That's what makes it so great. Everything you asked is pretty much answered along the way but you gotta keep watching.
Old 09-20-02, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in the last 36 hours, i watched all 24 episodes of 24... i hadn't seen a single one before i bought the set... and GODDAMN ... this show absolutely rules... one of my all time favourites... the best 20 hour movie i've ever seen really... i am dying to see what they will do for season 2....

MATT
Old 09-20-02, 05:37 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

I watched the show when it aired. And when I did the marathon for the second-time around ... I figured I'd never-ever want to hear or see anything more about 24 again. Not so. Can't wait to see what hijinks they cook up for day two.
Old 09-23-02, 03:58 PM

just finished watching it on dvd in a pseudo marathon. one question: do we know what happened to the
Spoiler:
photographer/assassin? was he ever caught?
for some reason, I am drawing a blank. Thanks.
Old 09-24-02, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i don't remeber what happened to him, i think this is kind of like mandy, they are in one episode and then are never heard from again.