Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Star Wars Rogue Leader: Razor Rendezvous

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-01, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Razor Rendezvous

Ok is it just me or is this mission extremely hard? Does anyone have a trick to win this mission? Should I take time and shoot down every gun/tie?
Old 12-26-01, 01:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Youre REALLY not gonna like the Battle Of Endor and Strike At the Core. Razor Rendezvous is one of the last easier missions.

Some walkthroughs... http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/game...ame/32500.html
Old 12-26-01, 02:04 PM
Retired

This is actually an easy mission once you know how to do it. Send your wingmen after the ties, and concentrate on the Star Destroyer, if you're quick enough you won't have to worry about the cruiser getting blown up. Head staight for the bridge and take out the two shield generators (the round things on each side. To do this quickly, shoot them with the Ion cannon first, to do this you hold down B until the cross hair turns blue and then release. You'll know you hit it when you see electric swirling through the generator. After hitting it with this it will only take a couple of torps to blow it up, rather than several. Repeat for the one on the other side, and then fly straight down. Pitch up and go for the main reactor, which is a dome thing on the bottom of the Star Destroyer. Again shoot it with an Ion cannon and a couple of torps until it blows. Now you have to head for the bridge. Use the targeting computer to find where you need to shoot, it will be a small rectangle, basically the bridge window, hit it with some torps and the missions over.
Old 12-26-01, 02:15 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Thanks alot !

That Star Destroyer is mine
Old 12-26-01, 02:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

If you crash into the command deck it does not count as a death to you...but will help you beat the level.
Old 12-26-01, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 451 Likes on 309 Posts
Originally posted by Liver&Onions
If you crash into the command deck it does not count as a death to you...but will help you beat the level.
Yup, figured this out by accident. Need to kill more enemies though to get my medal.
Old 12-26-01, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What may also help you in this and future missions is to get some of the easy to obtain upgrades in the early levels of the game. One of the FAQs at GameFAQs will tll you how to find each one.
Old 12-27-01, 09:33 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Almost every level on this game is impossible when you first play it. I found myself thinking every new level I played was more impossible than the previous.
Old 12-27-01, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I only have Revenge on Yavin and Endurance to unlock and so far I still think Endor is the hardest.