The Questyen's Favorite Games of 2022

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

The Questyen's Favorite Games of 2022

Old 01-14-23, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 684 Likes on 559 Posts
Re: The Questyen's Favorite Games of 2022

Originally Posted by The Questyen View Post
Like my lack of interest in souls games I have zero interest in games being challenging. I play pretty much every videogame at the easiest possible difficulty there is so a game not being challenging doesn't make it any less good in my book. But yes I am super excited about Pikmin 4 and thanks for the comments!
The first computer game I played was Wolfenstein 3-D, and because there was nothing else like it, I played it on extreme difficulties and bought a random level generator. Now there are so many games that I donít really need to get frustrated or challenge myself, so Iíll try the default then switch to story if I die too much. If itís really fun, I can always turn it back up or replay it.
Old 01-14-23, 04:29 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 502 Likes on 333 Posts
Re: The Questyen's Favorite Games of 2022

Originally Posted by davidh777 View Post
The first computer game I played was Wolfenstein 3-D, and because there was nothing else like it, I played it on extreme difficulties and bought a random level generator. Now there are so many games that I donít really need to get frustrated or challenge myself, so Iíll try the default then switch to story if I die too much. If itís really fun, I can always turn it back up or replay it.
I think my first computer game was Castle Wolfenstein on an Apple II back in 1981. Iíll have to look for emulated versionÖ..