Reload this Page >

DIABLO IV: Xbox Consoles, PS Consoles & PC - 6/5/23

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

DIABLO IV: Xbox Consoles, PS Consoles & PC - 6/5/23

Old 09-01-23, 03:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 322 Likes on 238 Posts
Re: DIABLO IV: Xbox Consoles, PS Consoles & PC - 6/5/23

I think I’m 87 now. And I haven’t even played seasonal stuff. I want to get to 100 on my necro first.
Old 09-03-23, 01:34 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 198 Likes on 150 Posts

Soloed the capstone dungeon to get to T4 this morning at 68. Died twice at the boss fight, but got it the third time with 1/2 of my life vial land no potions left.

Frustrating part was fighting things 2 levels higher and watching your the bar to the next level barely move. May try T4 tonight, but my hand dead after that fight.

Last edited by MrX; 09-03-23 at 01:56 PM.
The following users liked this post:
K&AJones (09-04-23)
Old 09-04-23, 08:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 112 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by MrX
Soloed the capstone dungeon to get to T4 this morning at 68. Died twice at the boss fight, but got it the third time with 1/2 of my life vial land no potions left.

Frustrating part was fighting things 2 levels higher and watching your the bar to the next level barely move. May try T4 tonight, but my hand dead after that fight.
Good work...doing the Capstone early solo is no easy feat.....by the way we will be on later during the day, evening and tonight...three of us ran ND's last night...one hasn't played in awhile...was 72...and so we ran low level ND's at first in the 27-29 range. You're more than welcome to join, still need to seen a official invite to our Group Chat and the others want to send friend requests....I can do some ND's solo but it's a sort of waste since it's better in a group for both XP and as we say...Everyone Wins...getting loot, XP and bumping your Glyphs.....oh, what time zone?....I'm Central and the others are Eastern....

UPDATE...tried to send FR but says can't due to Player's Privacy Setting....so you can send one to me...and kanjji...if you like. Then we can try and get you in group chat....

Last edited by K&AJones; 09-04-23 at 08:12 AM.
Old 09-04-23, 08:49 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 198 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by K&AJones
UPDATE...tried to send FR but says can't due to Player's Privacy Setting....so you can send one to me...and kanjji...if you like. Then we can try and get you in group chat....
I got friend requests from Kanjii and you and accepted them. Iím usually on between 5-8 central, but can make it on later,

Iíve been doing the legion events on T4 and my XP bar goes up almost 1/4 of the way each time so Iíll probably keep doing that for now.

Tried the helltide and got killed almost instantly. Playing a few hours in T4 and Iíve already upgraded all my gear and weapons.
K&AJones (09-05-23)
Old 09-05-23, 05:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by MrX
I got friend requests from Kanjii and you and accepted them. Iím usually on between 5-8 central, but can make it on later,

Iíve been doing the legion events on T4 and my XP bar goes up almost 1/4 of the way each time so Iíll probably keep doing that for now.

Tried the helltide and got killed almost instantly. Playing a few hours in T4 and Iíve already upgraded all my gear and weapons.

I didn't see anything on the main PS Board...I did see and get the one thru game however. We still can't invite you on the Group Chat tied to PS Friends List.....legion Events are good but you'll get a ton of XP on The Whisper Tree. Where I'm at now, I get around 750K for turning in Whispers....but from 90 to 100 it's a serious crawl...I hit 94 last night. Yea, Helltide can be a bit tough early on. We would run in a group since it's far easier to get the resources with Mobs and Events. We could easily do 3-4 chests....I'm on briefly around 4-530, break for dinner and then on like 630 to 10 range. I sent a Whisper thru game last night if you need help but didn't hear back...
Old 09-12-23, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Finally got my seasons Druid to 100 yesterday, I had plans to respec (and saved stuff to do it) because my bear druid just can't kill fast enough to do level 100 dungeon (Highest I was able to do was 76, and just barely), but after doing tons and tons of Nightmare Dungeons and Helltides I'm taking a break, might be back or not.
K&AJones (09-12-23)
Old 09-12-23, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Ginwen
Finally got my seasons Druid to 100 yesterday, I had plans to respec (and saved stuff to do it) because my bear druid just can't kill fast enough to do level 100 dungeon (Highest I was able to do was 76, and just barely), but after doing tons and tons of Nightmare Dungeons and Helltides I'm taking a break, might be back or not.
Congrads and well done!!!!.....I'm 97.5 and just chugging along. Even after hitting 100 I'll still play and help a friend who is around 87...but yea, about ready for a break before next season which sounds interesting. Plus a few games are coming down the pikle which i'm looking at
Old 09-12-23, 05:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 200 Likes on 143 Posts

I realized I don't like Diablo and gave up. I'm looking at video games by year and the hits (Speedstorm, BG3, Starfield) got me enough hours to make up for the duds (for me) (Diablo, Lego 2K Drive). The overall spent amount was a good deal on the overall hours of enjoyment. I like this new way of looking at it and that way I don't have to spend hours on games I hate just to get "their hours" in. And each time I buy a game I hate and a game I love I learn things about what video games I like (this was my first real year into video games).
Old 09-18-23, 05:46 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Hit 100 Last night...probably could've done several night back but was waiting on friend to play and she hit 91 last night. The extra XP Buff along with getting a Group X Bonus along with the 5% Elixer XP made chugging thru leveling a lot easier....been a fun ride with Sorc that pretty much now has turned into my best overall character....she's come a long way from struggling to even hit avg damage numbers in the 20K area to now I see 200K to 500K avg and occasional 1-3 Million....stepping back, paying more attention and really looking hard into the numbers and setups really helped me out. A lot of stuff I assumed was ...Good for the Build...wasn't. I had to change my perspective of what a build Should Be and sort of ...Re-Learn...and it worked....

As to next Season, there seems to be a lot of building excitement on it. Other day article from some said they have so much content for Season 2 that they would need two Steams to Show 4hrs worth....it's been a bit quite over there last 2 weeks so, who knows.....I'm in an will probably do a Rogue Bow Build just to see....
Diablo 4 Season 2 has “so much stuff” it’ll take four hours to explain | PCGamesN
Old 09-19-23, 05:52 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 322 Likes on 238 Posts

I still haven’t played season one. In fact I haven’t touched the game since Starfield released