Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions --> 9/3/21 --> (One, PS4, PC, Switch)

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-21, 10:04 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 907 Likes on 767 Posts

i can't believe there was no thread on this. us being movie and game lovers. out the other day. not great reviews 67% on metacritic, but 89% user reviews, but it does look fun and most reviews do say some nice pick up and play fun. just no real depth. but, makes great homage to series. this looks great and i'm def getting.

Description

Are you ready to become a boxing champion? Step into the ring and show off your boxing skills in a knockout arcade experience. Fight as 20 iconic characters from the Creed and Rocky universe. Take on world-class opponents across a variety of thrilling locations, or challenge your friends and family in intense, head-to-head matches. Pound-for-Pound Boxing for All - Intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls - Robust boxing mechanics - Dynamic boxing styles and combos - Fighter-specific super finishers for cinematic knockouts Ultimate Creed & Rocky Boxing Universe - Legendary tales of 20 iconic and unique characters - Unlockable characters and outfits - Classic Creed and Rocky training moments in thematic mini games - 13 Classic and original boxing arenas Iconic Champs from Creed & Rocky - Adonis Creed - Rocky Balboa - Apollo Creed - Clubber Lang - Ivan Drago - Viktor Drago and more... Pulse-rousing Fun with Friends and Family - Choose your champion and venues - Face off in local player-versus-player mode Developed by the team who brought you Creed: Rise to Glory for VR platforms, Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions is the second collaboration between Survios and MGM Studios, that brings the gripping intensity of Creed boxing to consoles and PC for the first time.
Old 09-09-21, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,188 Likes on 4,215 Posts
Re: Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions --> 9/3/21 --> (One, PS4, PC, Switch)

Originally Posted by OldBoy
i can't believe there was no thread on this..
Believe it. Game looks like low budget licensed crap.
Old 09-10-21, 06:11 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

And it looks like it should have stayed on VR where it would have probably thrived.
Old 09-10-21, 07:32 AM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 907 Likes on 767 Posts

Originally Posted by Decker
Believe it. Game looks like low budget licensed crap.
def doesn’t. Just like a fun NBA Jam style boxing game. Like a super up Tyson’s Punchout. Sounds and looks great to me. Plus, the nostalgia.
Old 09-10-21, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

I think, if there was a career mode, I'd pick this up on the cheap ($20 as a digital dl). Otherwise, I don't want to just play a one-off match against a cpu opponent.

I did laugh at the video where everyone has a one-liner and Victor Drago just grunts like he's taking a shit.