Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Scarlet Nexus --> 6/25/21 --> (all platforms, sans Switch)

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Scarlet Nexus --> 6/25/21 --> (all platforms, sans Switch)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-21, 02:52 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 904 Likes on 765 Posts
Re: Scarlet Nexus --> 6/25/21 --> (all platforms, sans Switch)

this game is just a ton of fun and feel like your surrounded by a team and they integrate the dialogue and story and listening to them while battling has been made so easy. and borrowing powers is now easy to do and the special ability attacks are fantastic. that's LT on Xbox controller. the environments are lacking NPC since the Hub world has so many and some you can talk to, but the battle zones are sparse. a lot of kinesis stuff to throw around, and buildings and stuff, but no people.

but, a lot of fun and the combat is especially fun which is a necessity in these games. bad combat, bad game. this is fun, intuitive and not so hard to learn.

if you were on fence, i would say jump or play demo, though demo isn't as great as final game, but very similar, of course. i like this game and world and the resume does work great and does increase your time playing which i guess i don't care about, but i went to tile screen which is not as easy to get to as you'd think, but no reason to suspend since i probably won;t play again till next weekend. but, i'll try for sooner...