Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Titanic: Honor and Glory (PC) - anybody play the demo?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 05-27-20, 07:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

This particular Demo (#3) came out in 2017 and offers 6% of the Titanic to walk through. I finally got to play it, and it's a blast for a fan of the history behind the Titanic like me to just wander around and get a sense of the geography of everything. The game is nowhere near completion, and they're working on releasing a game this year that simulates the sinking of the Brittanic.
Here's a video showing what it has:

More info on the game and the Demo is here:

https://www.titanichg.com/
Old 05-28-20, 05:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 24 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: Titanic: Honor and Glory (PC) - anybody play the demo?

I follow their you tube channel closely - these young dudes are very committed to their work and even a lot of Titanic historians refer to them. They have a simulated real time sinking of the Titanic (the full 2 hours plus) - sounds boring until you watch it, no talking, starts from just before the ship hits the iceberg to the final plunge - I recommend watching the entire thing - all key events pop up at their designated times.

I highly recommend watching their videos on your TV.

They are being very careful with the game as they want to do it justice. I can't wait to play it as well.

Seriously check out the "Titanic honor and Glory" you tube channel - it's fascinating and they cover all of Harland and Wolf/white star lines tragedy's (most people only think the Titanic sunk) not just Titanic.

I honestly can't believe how much I got into these old time ships from their channel alone - I love the history and just the sheer size of the ships - they were so far ahead of their time. Glad to see someone else check this out as well:

Old 05-28-20, 05:50 PM

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts

I watched that video (well not from beginning to end, I skipped around) and yeah, it's very impressive.

As for the video game, let's hope that the final boss is First Officer Murdoch (history's greatest monster).
Old 05-28-20, 06:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 24 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
I watched that video (well not from beginning to end, I skipped around) and yeah, it's very impressive.

As for the video game, let's hope that the final boss is First Officer Murdoch (history's greatest monster).