DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   Immortals: Fenyx Rising (Ubisoft, all platforms, 12/3/20) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/649072-immortals-fenyx-rising-ubisoft-all-platforms-12-3-20-a.html)

maxfisher 01-15-21 05:37 PM

Re: Immortals: Fenyx Rising (Ubisoft, all platforms, 12/3/20)

Series X. I did some more digging online and it looks like quite a few people have had issues with Ubisoft games corrupting saves if you let the console do quick resume, which canít be turned off but can be circumvented by closing the game from the Home Screen. I didnít have the problem with AC: Valhalla or the first 30 hours of Fenyx, but I guess maybe Iíll give it one more shot and close the game after each time I play.

Deftones 01-22-21 11:08 PM

tonyc3742 03-05-21 01:55 PM

On sale again, at least on Xbox.com, 30 for regular and 50 for Gold which includes the season pass and the preorder bonus.
I know it's short-ish (actually that's a benefit). Is it still holding up? Has the Save issue been fixed (on XSX)?

nickdawgy 03-05-21 03:22 PM

I still have to play this.

Michael Corvin 03-05-21 04:55 PM

I've sat down three different times to play, maybe an hour each and I'm just not feeling it. The hub world(?) is ugly and I cannot get into the controls (the right trigger and bumper are the action buttons?). So weird.

Might give it one more shot before throwing in the towel.

The Questyen 03-05-21 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin (Post 13901104)
I've sat down three different times to play, maybe an hour each and I'm just not feeling it. The hub world(?) is ugly and I cannot get into the controls (the right trigger and bumper are the action buttons?). So weird.

I couldn't disagree more. One of the best looking and best controls of any open world game I've played.

CoolHandDan 03-06-21 04:23 PM

Iím loving this as well. Started a few days ago. Just got all three tears and now heading to get the apple. Itís a lot of fun to play and the humor is goofy but entertaining

majorjoe23 03-07-21 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin (Post 13901104)

Iím with you. I downloaded the demo, and the controls felt weird to me.