Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Gods & Monsters (creators of AC: O) --> Delayed until ??? --> (XB1, PS4, Switch)

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Gods & Monsters (creators of AC: O) --> Delayed until ??? --> (XB1, PS4, Switch)

Old 11-08-19, 07:58 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

From the creators of Assassin's Creed Odyssey...
Gods & Monsters..."Gods & Monsters Is A New Ubisoft Game That's Like Zelda With Greek Mythology"
Amazon Amazon

anyone looking out on this? from those creators i would buy in heartbeat. love AC: O...
Old 11-11-19, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

re: Gods & Monsters (creators of AC: O) --> Delayed until ??? --> (XB1, PS4, Switch)

Looks kinda cheap and a bit too cartoony.
Old 11-11-19, 11:08 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Re: Gods & Monsters (creators of AC: O) --> Delayed until ??? --> (XB1, PS4, Switch)

Kinda Zeldaish, at least the last one I played on GameCube way back when, I believe. Twilight Princess maybe. I was loving that game until I just stopped playing. Would love to fire that up again. Along with Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask double game I got. Never got a chance to play. It’s funny. I still have the games, but don’t think I have GameCube anymore. And I loved that Wavebird controller, and still think I have that as well. Maybe I do have it somewhere, but I don’t think I’ll even be able to hook up, right? Do they make an HDMI converter or anything? Oh well.
Old 11-11-19, 11:30 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Re: Gods & Monsters (creators of AC: O) --> Delayed until ??? --> (XB1, PS4, Switch)

Originally Posted by OldBoy View Post
Do they make an HDMI converter or anything? Oh well.
Yeah. There are cheap ones that run around $25, although they’re basically s-video->HDMI and capped at stereo, so you aren’t getting the full benefits. There are also higher end ones like the GCHD MK-II Adapter, though the price tag is pretty stratospheric. And if you’re willing to solder, that opens up entire worlds...!