Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - not to be confused with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - not to be confused with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Old 12-02-19, 06:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - not to be confused with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Sweet season one content hitting tomorrow - all free - maps: Shipment, Vacant, & Crash (all from COD 4 modern warfare) - new spec ops missions and bunch more stuff.
Old 12-09-19, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - not to be confused with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I picked this up from the library over the weekend and played a couple hours of the campaign. I like the feel of these games on the harder difficulty, it really makes you change how you play since you can only take a few hits before going down.
Old 12-15-19, 07:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

And done. I still really enjoy these campaigns and really missed last year's. I'm glad they brought it back. Time to play a few rounds of multiplayer and then back to the library!
Old 03-15-20, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Surprised that no one has weighed in yet about the release of the Battle Royal update this week. I have to admit I am LOVING the survival and especially Plunder in Warzone. The map is huge and really well designed and it's so much crazy fun to play. Utterly fantastic. This is gonna keep me occupied for a long time.
Old 03-15-20, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by james2025a View Post
Surprised that no one has weighed in yet about the release of the Battle Royal update this week. I have to admit I am LOVING the survival and especially Plunder in Warzone. The map is huge and really well designed and it's so much crazy fun to play. Utterly fantastic. This is gonna keep me occupied for a long time.
Enjoying it as well. Ended up getting the entire game since it was on sale again, and have been playing a mix of multiplayer. Plunder is a lot of fun with some really good mechanics. Only managed to win one round, but have had a lot of fun either hunting down top teams or being the hunted!
Old 03-16-20, 11:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts

Plunder was pretty cool but I'm just not for this type of play style - it's boring.
Old 03-19-20, 02:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by james2025a View Post
It's definitely better than Blackout, but I still prefer PUBG since I can play solos and have a more realistic feel. Yes, I know I can play solo squads (choosing not to fill my team), but with the sounds problems, hit detection, etc., I'd rather deal with my game crashing.
Old 03-20-20, 06:39 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by devilshalo View Post
It's definitely better than Blackout, but I still prefer PUBG since I can play solos and have a more realistic feel. Yes, I know I can play solo squads (choosing not to fill my team), but with the sounds problems, hit detection, etc., I'd rather deal with my game crashing.
Well there have been a couple more updates this week and you can play it solo. Not plunder, but the survival game. Saying that, many times the Plunder seems like a solo play game as so many time team mates just dont get with it.
Old 04-15-20, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I am looking for other players to team up for plunder and other games within Warzone and Multiplayer. People who have headsets and can communicate would be great. Gets a little frustrating at times playing with people who cant communicate. Usually ends up a mess.

So anyone want to team up.....?