Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Lego DC Super-Villains (PS4 and XBox One)

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 02-18-19, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jmyudLgpGNU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UOqYaUQxZIQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uo60kOthkMo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone have this game?

I bought it during Black Friday at Best Buy for about $40, but haven't had the time to play it until now. I just started playing it last night and it's actually quite fun.

So far, I created my own villain and I'm doing a campaign and have advanced through the prison where Lex Luthor was being held. I started around 9pm last night and played for about 2 1/2 hours.

I also noticed there was some extra downloads. I got the DC TV characters and the DCEU superheroes. Aquaman movie characters are also available, but they're $6.

So anyone? Any thoughts? I know this is game being a Lego game probably doesn't appeal to most, but wanted to see if anyone has it by some chance.
Old 02-18-19, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,491 Posts
Re: Lego DC Super-Villains (PS4 and XBox One)

Hey, it's on the switch too...

I bought it for my son for Xmas because it was in one of the many PSN sales, but haven't really gotten very far. Seems like more of the same from the villain's perspective, but he's still too young to play by himself and the gameplay in these usually bores me within a few minutes. Does it get better?

I don't think I've beaten a supehero lego game since like the original Batman one.
Old 02-18-19, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Yes, it's from the villains perspective. I don't know I've only played a few hours as I've said.
Old 02-19-19, 06:10 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 395 Likes on 296 Posts

I bought it on Black Friday for $27. I haven’t played it yet but I heard it’s fun.