Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

KILLING FLOOR 2: XB1(s)(x), PC, PS4

Old 07-26-17, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

KILLING FLOOR 2: XB1(s)(x), PC, PS4

Killing Floor 2 is Coming To Xbox One in August and Xbox One X at Launch

ripwire Interactive has announced that Killing Floor 2 will be coming to Xbox One on 29th August this year, and will be available with 4K support on Xbox One X at launch. Both versions will include the full Killing Floor 2 game and all previously released content packs.

Killing Floor 2 for Xbox One will also include new exclusive content, which will allow players to spray Zeds with liquid nitrogen and shatter them to pieces with the Freezethrower weapon for the Survival Perk. There will also be 8 weapon skins available to customise and players on Xbox One and Xbox One X will also have exclusive access to the Wasteland Armour cosmetic uniform, with 5 different skin styles.

Key features for Killing Floor 2 on Xbox One include the solo or co-op Survival Game Mode, pitting you against hordes of AI controlled 'Zeds' (that's zombies to you and I). Each Zed you kill earns 'Dosh' that can then be spent on weapon upgrades ammo and armour. Survive long enough and you'll face the boss.

Survival is joined by a PvP Versus Survival Game Mode for up to 12 players, with one team of humans facing a team of "specially modified Zeds" backed up by AI controlled enemies. A Versus match goes on until the human team is killed off or the humans defeat the boss. Teams take it in turns and the highest scoring one wins.

Killing Floor 2 will be heading to Xbox One on 29th August 2017 for $39.99/34.99, with the Xbox One X version to follow in November alongside the console's launch. The game promises "visceral gore, a range of different Zeds to tackle and loads of unique weaponry at your fingertips, as well as an expanded perk system.

previously released on PC & PS4

Last edited by gerrythedon; 07-26-17 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-27-17, 12:42 AM
gamer for life

Re: KILLING FLOOR 2: XB1(s)(x), PC, PS4

My group of friend easily got 100 hours of fun out of this on the ps4...amazing game with a group of friends...
Old 07-27-17, 07:26 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by foxdvd View Post
My group of friend easily got 100 hours of fun out of this on the ps4...amazing game with a group of friends...
I don't play as often as I should especially getting it for free....but it remind me a lot of Left-4-Dead but on steroids. Graphically and design it's up there...not up like Dying Light but the maps are decent enough. Pretty good selection on characters and how they progress. It's far better than I imagined.
Old 06-15-18, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

New Content Added....

....but sadly it looks like hardly anyone is one anymore with Fortnite and the new H1Z1. We wanted to try this last night (PS4) and waited...waited...for other players and nothing. Shame as this game is really fun as a solid co-op zombie mayhem shoot, punch, whack and blow-up zombie game...