DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
Video Game Talk
HD Reviews

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 11-16-17, 11:08 PM   #626
fujishig
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The inevitable SNES Classic is coming (inc. Starfox 2!; 21 games, 9/29/17, $80)

Quick question for those finding it at Target... is it actually in the case or behind the counter and you ask for it?
Old 11-16-17, 11:30 PM   #627
EdTheRipper
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The inevitable SNES Classic is coming (inc. Starfox 2!; 21 games, 9/29/17, $80)

It was locked in the display case at the store I was at. Along with the Switch and a bunch of 2DS XLs.
Old 11-17-17, 01:23 AM   #628
Gideon68
DVD Talk Special Edition

One Target had it in the case with other consoles and the other (one of the smaller Targets) had it on the shelf with the spider wires. I usually ask when I go by the Electronics Dept.
Old 11-17-17, 07:59 AM   #629
DVD Josh
DVD Talk Legend

Happened to be having lunch next to a gamestop. Walked in and asked if they had any. They had 6 and told me they had been getting about 20-30 a week pretty consistently. My friend is now happy he has one!

http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/cwrujosh
Old 11-22-17, 09:13 AM   #630
mphtrilogy
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I was annoyed and disgusted at not getting a classic last year, I didn't try at launch for this, so I just asked my wife for this for my birthday two weeks ago. Figuring if it was meant to be, it was meant to be, I usually don't give her a chance at getting me any kind of gadget or gizmo or game system for a gift as I usually purchase it before she can get the chance. But I figured I'd let her give it a shot as I didn't care for last years dibacle.

Turns out she worked hard at finding this and wound up getting the red card target online sale a few weeks ago. Was a great birthday surprise.

I am enjoying the heck out of this thing.
Old 11-25-17, 08:15 AM   #631
fumanstan
DVD Talk Godfather

Apparently at Best Buy this morning the 25th.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/24/1...t-buy-in-stock

And Toys R Us in a couple days on the 27th.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/24/1...itch-toys-r-us

And of course you can GFY. -chess
Old 11-25-17, 12:18 PM   #632
Deftones
DVD Talk God

I had to go to BB this morning for something unrelated. Saw big line for them and figured no chance. Ran another errand nearby to let crowd die down. Got there about 915, and to my amazement, they still had a bunch left. Got one for my wife. Big props to the 2 members here who offered me one recently. Extremely gracious people we have here.
John Henson: McDonald's has dumped Kobe Bryant as their spokesperson and have replaced him with Yao Ming. Apparently McDonald's prefers Yao because he is a bigger international star, and he doesn't rape so much.

"You are everything that's wrong with this forum".---SleepyW