Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Metro Exodus: XB1 / PS4

Old 02-28-19, 09:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Metro Exodus: XB1 / PS4

The Metro series are very story driven and atmospheric games. Just my two cents, I wouldn't hop into Exodus without playing the other two first. Since there are much better shooters out there, I would assume most folks are not coming to this game for the gameplay. They are playing for the story and environment, and you would be missing out since you are playing the same character from the past two games.
Old 03-07-19, 12:51 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I played the first two before starting this, but it was so long ago, I hardly remembered what happened.
I'm a few hours into Exodus, and I honestly don't think you need to play the first two, but you still should, since they're good games worth playing.
Old 03-11-19, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

So I got some type of game breaking glitch where the levels actually won't load. How do things like this exist in today's day and age? Crazy.
Old 03-19-19, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I finished it. It was a lot of fun. I’m probably gonna sell it now and when it’s down to $5-$10 or so way down the line and all the DLC is out I may pick it up again.
Old 06-09-19, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Added to Xbox Game Pass today
Old 06-09-19, 07:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Thanks for the thread bump - I totally forgot I had this game. Only a couple levels into it, but I enjoyed what I played, I just got side-tracked and forgot about it. Guess I'll get back to it soon.

That's the problem with downloadable games, instead of having physical games in a pile where you can see what you have, having them in a folder/menu on your menu keeps them out of sight, out of mind.
Old 06-09-19, 08:57 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

^ that’s funny you mentioned menus. I just discovered you can sort your games by letter. All Halo, CoD, Borderlands, etc. lumped together is just great. I hope stays like that and you don’t have to select that sort every time turn on Xbox. Either way, cool...