DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   What Are You Playing? (December '14) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/623850-what-you-playing-december-14-a.html)

mhg83 12-01-14 05:11 PM

What Are You Playing? (December '14)

Assassin's Creed: Revelations- Just started playing yesterday. Loved the opening missions but not feeling the rest. About 1/3 way through I'm probably gonna do only the story missions as the side stuff is not as compelling as the past AC games.

GTA V (PS4) Hoping to put more time in for Online and stretch out the awesome SP for the rest of the month.

Upcoming games for the month

Shadow Of Mordor (XB1)
AC3
AC4

OldBoy 12-01-14 05:26 PM

Re: What Are You Playing? (December '14)

i think the next game i play will be Kinect Sports Rivals for X1. want to try the bowling game...

shizawn 12-01-14 06:11 PM

Finishing up Never Alone
Just started episode 1 of The Dream Machine
Mucking about with Intake and Beat Hazard

fumanstan 12-01-14 06:23 PM

Primary game right now is Sunset Overdrive, with a little bit of Madden 2015 on XBox One and Advanced Warfare on PC, although i've barely touched Advanced Warfare.

Destiny and Halo Master Chief Collection are right behind those in the back log.

Wasteland 2 got put on the shelf.

mattysemo247 12-01-14 08:51 PM

I'm a couple chapters into Far Cry 3 and loving it.

pinata242 12-01-14 09:50 PM

Now:
Dragon Quest I (iOS)

Imminent:
Pikmin 3 (WiiU) - Have had my buddy's system for at least 6 months now. I need to finally play it.

Soon I will give myself the X1 I just bought and start on:
Geometry Wars 3
Peggle 2
Pinball FX2 (new leaderboards, dammit!)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (if I don't sell the code with AC:U)

Sweet Baby James 12-01-14 09:59 PM

Hitman Absolution---good stuff. Is there a new installment in the near future?

wlj 12-02-14 07:55 AM

Hearthstone
World of Warcraft
Disney Infinity 2.0 @ Christmas

Kedrix 12-02-14 09:21 AM

All 360
Skyrim, the Civil War questline (nope, still haven't really touched the main questline and I'm level 46 with my Wood Elf, lol)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (started it at my sister in law's house with my niece and nephew over the holidays, got through the first seven levels, so now I have to beat it and most likely 100% it)

I bought GTA V, Wolfenstein: NO, Evil Within and Murdered Soul Suspect within the last week thanks to all the sales and will probably play one of those come Christmas week.

Osiris3657 12-02-14 11:35 AM

Playing South Park Stick of Truth that I picked up over the weekend. Pretty good so far.

Music 12-02-14 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by pinata242 (Post 12320372)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (if I don't sell the code with AC:U)

If they are cheap enough, I will take them, even though I already have them on the PS4 :D

mhg83 12-10-14 08:12 AM

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps8b46e318.jpg

tonyc3742 12-10-14 06:03 PM

Saints Row IV. I think I'm about halfway done. I don't really like the Blazin' quests, but I'm really into just about everything else.
I'm three quests into How the saints save Christmas. It's great. They have really outdone themselves with all the little nods and side jokes/references throughout pretty much the whole game (one of the early hacking/Rift scenes, for example, which made pretty much every hacking movie reference that exists.)

Bought Dishonored recently (before realizing I had DL'ed it with Free Games for Gold, oh well). That might be next. Need to work on Diablo III, but, I know this is blasphemy, I'm a bit bored of it. And about halfway through Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.

OldBoy 12-10-14 06:23 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...1L._AA160_.jpg

Charlie_Saylor 12-18-14 01:59 AM

Me? I'm playing Team Fortress 2. Not a day goes by without me playing that game, love it that much. And now that i come to think of it, we're pretty much a gaming family on the whole. My wife enjoys playing her so-called 'non-violent' games like Plants vs Zombies or even Candy Crush (yes, she loves this one and I just can't stand it) and our son also loves his dragon games which he keeps playing on and off.. So there, gaming seems to be in our family.

mhg83 12-18-14 06:59 AM

Shadow of Mordor XB1

covenant 12-18-14 07:17 AM

Dragon Age Inquisition.

mattysemo247 12-18-14 07:37 AM

Finished up Far Cry 3 and loved it, so I moved right on to Blood Dragon. I'm going to try and knock out one or two more short games for this year's total.

Maxflier 12-18-14 08:20 AM

Playing the PS3 Shadow of the Colossus remaster. I forgot how shitty the controls and camera for this game are, but it is still an incredible game.

mhg83 12-18-14 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by mattysemo247 (Post 12337737)
Finished up Far Cry 3 and loved it, so I moved right on to Blood Dragon. I'm going to try and knock out one or two more short games for this year's total.

We must think alike cause I just finished FC3 Tuesday night :lol:
I think BD would be a great game to end the year on.

starseed1981 12-18-14 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by mattysemo247 (Post 12337737)

If you loved FC3 your going to go bonkers over Blood Dragon.

mattysemo247 12-18-14 09:26 AM

Yeah, I'm about an hour into Blood Dragon so far and it's great. It seems like a perfect XBA title. I don't think I could handle a full game like this (my head would explode!), but a smaller bite sized game is perfect in this setting.

Kedrix 12-18-14 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Kedrix (Post 12320669)
All 360
Skyrim, the Civil War questline (nope, still haven't really touched the main questline and I'm level 46 with my Wood Elf, lol)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (started it at my sister in law's house with my niece and nephew over the holidays, got through the first seven levels, so now I have to beat it and most likely 100% it)

Skyrim, Beat the Civil War questline. Not sure what I want to do next, maybe finish off Companions.

Lego Marvel, oh boy. Finished the main story. I think I have 33 or 34 of the achievements (45 total), ~56% complete according to the ticker. Here is the problem, races. I think I could do everything else but the races especially the flying ones (the ground/water ones aren't too bad) are going to be awful. Flying is soooooo wonky. This will probably keep me from 100% which is unfortunate as the game is pretty awesome else wise. But those f'ing races :) Either way, I will probably put it down by the end of the year.

fumanstan 12-18-14 11:41 AM

Finished Sunset Overdrive the other week, so finally started playing Destiny.

mndtrp 12-18-14 12:26 PM

Still playing the first Mass Effect. Only getting an hour or two a week, this is going to take a while.