Reload this Page >

The Elder Scrolls Online

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

The Elder Scrolls Online

Old 05-03-12, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
The Elder Scrolls Online

Bethesda has today made a sudden announcement, confirming the years-long rumors of an Elder Scrolls MMO. Yes, The Elder Scrolls Online is an actual thing!

Developed for PC and Mac, details are due in the June issue of Game Informer. Matt Firor is the lead developer with Zenimax Online Studios, and the team is committed to making "the best MMO ever made -- and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise."

So far, we know the game will include three factions engaged in a war for the Emperor's throne. It's set a millennium before Skyrim and revolves around the activities of a Daedric prince, Molag Bal. He plans to pull Tamriel into his Hellish province, so he's not very nice.

Well ... holy shit.

http://www.destructoid.com/announced...e-226894.phtml

I'm not a fan of MMO's but love the ES series. My main issue is combat. If the ES MMO has the first person action combat I might try it out.

The part about fighting for the Throne would be cool if one person on each server can work their way up and become Emperor as the end goal. Every day you would have to fight to keep from losing the throne.
Old 05-03-12, 07:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

They won't have trannys in this one.
Old 05-03-12, 08:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As good as Elder Scrolls is, I'm still not interested in pay per month MMO gaming.
Old 05-03-12, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I haven't been interested in getting back into one since I left WoW after Cataclysm. If anything can pull me back in it's Elder Scrolls.
Old 05-03-12, 10:40 PM
gamer for life

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 05-03-12, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Awesome! Love that they are going with 3 factions.
Old 05-04-12, 06:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

From what Game Informer says, it's just going to be another WoW clone. Meh.
Old 05-04-12, 07:21 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

The last two Elder Scroll games have been mostly what I enjoyed about WoW without the multi-player and monthly fee that I did not. So, if I wanted an MMOG version of a game like Elder Scrolls, I would just go back to WoW.
Old 05-04-12, 07:47 AM
wlj

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i would love to give a good MMO a try, but my wife would laugh her ass off if I told her I need to pay $20 bucks a month to do it. I enjoyed Phantasy Star Online back on the Dreamcast when it was free. That wasn't a true MMO I don't think.
Old 05-04-12, 10:49 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 435 Likes on 304 Posts

Do not want. I would rather they put their resources into improving the existing ES line and/or more/better DLC for SkyRim.
Old 11-08-12, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1_Fr6VF_1LA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 11-08-12, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I understand some of the complaints in this thread, but I think it's much better that they do a separate game than shoehorn multiplayer into their singleplayer titles.
Old 11-09-12, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Very impressive visually. Makes me want to explore that world. Enough to sub?
Old 11-09-12, 10:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 848 Likes on 627 Posts

Originally Posted by Drexl
I understand some of the complaints in this thread, but I think it's much better that they do a separate game than shoehorn multiplayer into their singleplayer titles.
Absolutely. Keep numbered TES games the way they are for folks who have no interest in multiplayer rpgs.
Old 01-29-14, 05:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Pay extra to play as an Imperial in TES Online

Bethesda has announced The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition, available in a physical form ($99.99) or digitally ($79.99). It contains the typical bonuses one would expect of an Elder Scrolls collector's edition, but then you get to the line about its "exclusive collection of digital content," which so happens to include the Imperial race. That's disappointing.

The other digital bonuses are a white Imperial horse, a Mudcrab vanity pet (obviously the other big draw here), and the experience-boosting Rings of Mara. The physical edition is more expensive because it comes with a 12" Molag Bal statue, a 224-page illustrated guide to Tamriel, a map, and that Steelbook packaging videogames seem to adore.

Spoilerized for size
Spoiler:

Old 01-29-14, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Kick ass cinematic trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ekcKuFt0oME?list=UU2-aop85lqOalGXV4FgFJaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-04-14, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 117 Likes on 105 Posts

Say what you will about the game but no doubt about it...the trailers are second to none. Here is the latest..."The Siege"...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wWCjLVGkzY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-04-14, 05:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Review In Progress
Spoiler:

Before you start to consider ESO, it's important that you understand how classes work. Currently you have the option to spring for four distinct choices: Dragonknight, Templar, Sorcerer, and Nightblade. Even though you could easily match these up as Warrior, Restoration Paladin, Mage, and Rogue respectively if we're using World of Warcraft comparisons, the way ZeniMax has structured the game is more like a mix of tradition MMOs and Elder Scrolls sensibilities.

Like any entry in the franchise, even if you're a damage-centric class, you can still pick up a healing staff, equip it, and earn a whole new skillset of restoration abilities -- allowing you to use spells of the same type. You can also throw on some light, medium, or heavy armor at any time, and put skill points into either of the three trees to boost your effectiveness with each type. In theory, you could make a Dragonknight that's formidable with a two-handed weapon, heavy armor, a healing staff, and light armor.

Racial skills, faction skills, and guild skills add yet another layer of depth on top of that, making this one of the most detailed MMOs I've ever seen in terms of the customization of abilities and powers. Sometimes I'd just sit and stare in awe at the skill-up menu, wondering what to put my points into. And speaking of points, they're extremely plentiful as finding three "skyshards" on the world map will net you one, and major quests as well as level-ups also net you one each.

While ZeniMax admirably trumps the Tank, Healer, and DPS triumvirate (that's either blessed or plagued MMOs based on your perspective), the fact of the matter is it still exists. Even for low-level dungeons you'll have the option to queue up in the group finder as "tank, healer, and DPS," and all four player parties will still need to follow the trinity in some fashion. So while it does offer up new options similar to A Realm Reborn's class-switching system, it's not that revolutionary or deep. The true test of ZeniMax's vision will be with Veteran content, once people start working their way up to the maximum level cap of 50.

Combat is a bit more pared down from most MMOs, which fits the general Elder Scrolls design that's been employed in more recent entries. Your skillbar can fit five abilities at a time, including a sixth slot for an "ultimate" -- a powerful skill that you'll have to slowly boost during fights for periodic use. While your general pool can surmount to over 50 skills in total, you can only employ six of them at a time -- effectively forcing you to create your own "builds" at any given time.

The good news is that pretty much everything is balanced, so you don't really need to worry about "wasting points" or going for a cookie-cutter build. I'm sure as time goes on people will craft leveling guides and standard builds, but for now I feel like everything I pick up is worth it in some way, which is a good feeling. Once you hit level 15 you can also queue up two builds to switch off between at the touch of a button, which is convenient. A full first-person mode on top of all this adds another layer to combat, and I've stayed in first-person for roughly 90 percent of my time with the game.

Quests (read: the vast majority of the game) are a double-edged sword though. One one hand, there's lots of lore built in here. Fans will love to see big namedrops, lots of backstories on their favorite races and factions, and I know more than a few of you will be excited to step foot in some of your favorite locations. ZeniMax has really stayed true to the core series, and they've filled the game's world to the brim with tiny tidbits that add to the world. You'll be able to find lorebooks in the world, fight alongside famous characters, and embark on a few epic quests that feel right out of a mainstead Elder Scrolls game.

But on the other hand, the quests themselves are still standard MMO fare, which will no doubt turn off those who aren't already accustomed to the genre. The fact of the matter is the leveling process is slow, likely designed to keep you playing for long periods of time to accrue more subscription payments. The good news is there's tons of content there for you to engage in, as nearly every zone has around 100 quests to mess around with. For ZeniMax's first MMO, it's crazy how much they've packed into the world.

But still, you really can't avoid the fact that around half of those are "go here, kill this enemy, or fetch this item" quests that have no real bearing on anything. There's nothing worse than grabbing five boring quests in an area, and fighting with other players to grab the limited amount of objectives. It's not only silly to see tons of people jumping around and warring over inconsequential things, but it's also frustrating, and can sometimes impede progress.

Phasing (which basically puts players in different "instances" of the open world) helps, but sometimes an area can get so crowded that I've actually abandoned a quest. What's odd is that ZeniMax has designed a great deal of quests with phasing in mind (where players can all "grab" the same item or objective without it disappearing), but a heap of them utilize limited-use objects, forcing you to wait around until a quest piece respawns.

There are a lot of great quests in the game overall though, and I really think ZeniMax has achieved the perfect balance of writing and voice acting. Whereas The Old Republic wasted millions on full voice acting, ESO only uses it when it needs too -- namely on story-related quests every five levels or so, or on major questlines.

The game has a lot of voice acting in general, but for the most part these roles are relegated to industry veterans like Steve Blum and Jennifer Hale -- leaving only a few characters to the likes of Hollywood, most notably Harry Potter's Dumbledore himself, Michael Gambon (who does a fine job). Actors like Bill Nighy, Kate Beckinsale, and Alfred Molina are also peppered in for good measure, and only where it counts. As a side note, John Cleese has been heavily promoted for the game, but he's barely in it.

Right now ESO also has the tried-and-true Fighter's and Mage's guild, which both have their own massive questline in addition to the main campaign. Sadly, there's no Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood at this time, but ZeniMax already has plans to add more guilds and major factions to the game. While I really enjoy the core quests, there really could be more meaningful factions to even out all of the fetch and kill quests, so these can't come soon enough.

Speaking of menial quests, ESO has a rather odd experience curve that I started to notice around level 15. Simply put, dungeons barely give any experience outside of the first story chain-related clear, and earning XP through PVP is extremely difficult because of the requirement to assemble a group to really complete most of the quests. So basically that leaves you at the mercy of completing world quests, and I found myself running out of them with no real alternative.

Most MMOs provide a substantial XP bonus for dungeons (thus ensuring you never hit a wall), and A Realm Reborn even goes so far as to offer repeatable quests (Levequests), bonus rested XP, a heap of grouping tools, and a fair amount of experience from standard mobs -- ESO has no such consolation. Make no mistake: it will take you a long time to level, even if you're powering through it.

In terms of mechanics, there are lots of little things missing that I take for granted in other MMOs, and eventually, it adds up to some amount of frustration. For instance, there's no real minimap, and players are at the mercy of the "compass," situated on the top of the screen. Remember how in Elder Scrolls games you're generally flicking through a map to see where stuff is? Well imagine doing that in an MMO -- constantly.

The user interface is also minimal, which is a refreshing change of pace from most genre staples, but in some cases, it's too minimal, as the XP bar doesn't display any details, and health, mana, and stamina bars disappear constantly without exact values. There's also no way to mark target orders in dungeons. These are all things that should come standard in an MMO in 2014. If the community is there, mod support will help ease the pain, but you can't guarantee that. For what it's worth, two of the biggest mods out right now alleviate the two aforementioned UI woes.

One of the major shortcomings is the weak dungeon finder tool. In most modern MMOs, you can open up a menu and automatically queue up for any dungeon you'd like. That feature is in Elder Scrolls Online, but it's so bare-bones that it resembles something an MMO would have had nearly a decade ago.

Whereas the standard is to use matchmaking to prepare a group, bring up a prompt, and drop you in a dungeon, ESO simply puts you in an available party where you're standing with no fanfare or bells and whistles. This creates a certain degree of entropy, as players often have no idea what instance they even queued for or what their role is, and drop out of the group constantly. I hope ZeniMax eventually updates this tool so it's actually useful in the future.

Once you're finally in a dungeon though the fun starts. In addition to the two level 12-15 instances I played earlier this week I also had a chance to check out a few more, including several level 20 areas. It's very clear that ZeniMax is educated on the genre (Matt Firor of Dark Age of Camelot fame is legendary), and pretty much every pull is enjoyable in some way -- this goes double for the boss fights.

Early fights are generally tank-and-spank fights with adds (a lack of multi-phase on-the-fly strategic change-ups, sometimes with additional creatures to handle and clear out), but they're fun, and often mix things up with interesting mechanics. For example, one boss channels an ability that makes one party member a bomb, forcing them to run away to mitigate damage before it detonates.

Another creates tons of tiny crabs that fill the battlefield that need to be taken care of with AOE (area-of-effect) spells or abilities. While none of these encounters are rocket science for MMO fans, they're still engaging, and the dungeons themselves are well designed and beautiful to look at. I'm very excited in seeing what Veteran dungeons and raids look like if these early instances are indicative of what's to come.

In terms of the overall server quality, ESO is one of the smoothest launches in MMO history. Not only did ZeniMax employ a "megaserver" solution to allow everyone to play on the same realm, but I also haven't had more than one disconnect -- which was the result of a service patch during the Early Access week period. While there are a few bugs still present during some quests, a lot of them have been squashed by a major update two days ago. It's nice to see ZeniMax staying on top of things.

I see a lot of promise in Elder Scrolls Online. But right now, I wouldn't recommend the game for newcomers to the genre, or those of you who don't really care about the Elder Scrolls lore in general. But for the people that do meet that criteria -- I think you'll have a ton of fun experimenting with builds, roaming around the world looking for skystones and other secrets, and fighting through the game's challenging and well-designed dungeons.

Stay tuned in the future as we stick with the game and see if it has staying power.

Boo on the bolded part.

I think I'll eventually pick this up but not at launch. Too many other games to play and i never finished Oblivion and Skyrim.
Old 04-04-14, 06:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Well, Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood work best with stealth, and there isn't a good way to implement stealth in a fair, balanced way in an MMORPG.
Old 04-04-14, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks cool but I'm just not into mmorpgs. That and the cost is ridiculous. Should be free to play for gold or ps+ members.
Old 04-07-14, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by mhg83
Review In Progress
Spoiler:

Before you start to consider ESO, it's important that you understand how classes work. Currently you have the option to spring for four distinct choices: Dragonknight, Templar, Sorcerer, and Nightblade. Even though you could easily match these up as Warrior, Restoration Paladin, Mage, and Rogue respectively if we're using World of Warcraft comparisons, the way ZeniMax has structured the game is more like a mix of tradition MMOs and Elder Scrolls sensibilities.

Like any entry in the franchise, even if you're a damage-centric class, you can still pick up a healing staff, equip it, and earn a whole new skillset of restoration abilities -- allowing you to use spells of the same type. You can also throw on some light, medium, or heavy armor at any time, and put skill points into either of the three trees to boost your effectiveness with each type. In theory, you could make a Dragonknight that's formidable with a two-handed weapon, heavy armor, a healing staff, and light armor.

Racial skills, faction skills, and guild skills add yet another layer of depth on top of that, making this one of the most detailed MMOs I've ever seen in terms of the customization of abilities and powers. Sometimes I'd just sit and stare in awe at the skill-up menu, wondering what to put my points into. And speaking of points, they're extremely plentiful as finding three "skyshards" on the world map will net you one, and major quests as well as level-ups also net you one each.

While ZeniMax admirably trumps the Tank, Healer, and DPS triumvirate (that's either blessed or plagued MMOs based on your perspective), the fact of the matter is it still exists. Even for low-level dungeons you'll have the option to queue up in the group finder as "tank, healer, and DPS," and all four player parties will still need to follow the trinity in some fashion. So while it does offer up new options similar to A Realm Reborn's class-switching system, it's not that revolutionary or deep. The true test of ZeniMax's vision will be with Veteran content, once people start working their way up to the maximum level cap of 50.

Combat is a bit more pared down from most MMOs, which fits the general Elder Scrolls design that's been employed in more recent entries. Your skillbar can fit five abilities at a time, including a sixth slot for an "ultimate" -- a powerful skill that you'll have to slowly boost during fights for periodic use. While your general pool can surmount to over 50 skills in total, you can only employ six of them at a time -- effectively forcing you to create your own "builds" at any given time.

The good news is that pretty much everything is balanced, so you don't really need to worry about "wasting points" or going for a cookie-cutter build. I'm sure as time goes on people will craft leveling guides and standard builds, but for now I feel like everything I pick up is worth it in some way, which is a good feeling. Once you hit level 15 you can also queue up two builds to switch off between at the touch of a button, which is convenient. A full first-person mode on top of all this adds another layer to combat, and I've stayed in first-person for roughly 90 percent of my time with the game.

Quests (read: the vast majority of the game) are a double-edged sword though. One one hand, there's lots of lore built in here. Fans will love to see big namedrops, lots of backstories on their favorite races and factions, and I know more than a few of you will be excited to step foot in some of your favorite locations. ZeniMax has really stayed true to the core series, and they've filled the game's world to the brim with tiny tidbits that add to the world. You'll be able to find lorebooks in the world, fight alongside famous characters, and embark on a few epic quests that feel right out of a mainstead Elder Scrolls game.

But on the other hand, the quests themselves are still standard MMO fare, which will no doubt turn off those who aren't already accustomed to the genre. The fact of the matter is the leveling process is slow, likely designed to keep you playing for long periods of time to accrue more subscription payments. The good news is there's tons of content there for you to engage in, as nearly every zone has around 100 quests to mess around with. For ZeniMax's first MMO, it's crazy how much they've packed into the world.

But still, you really can't avoid the fact that around half of those are "go here, kill this enemy, or fetch this item" quests that have no real bearing on anything. There's nothing worse than grabbing five boring quests in an area, and fighting with other players to grab the limited amount of objectives. It's not only silly to see tons of people jumping around and warring over inconsequential things, but it's also frustrating, and can sometimes impede progress.

Phasing (which basically puts players in different "instances" of the open world) helps, but sometimes an area can get so crowded that I've actually abandoned a quest. What's odd is that ZeniMax has designed a great deal of quests with phasing in mind (where players can all "grab" the same item or objective without it disappearing), but a heap of them utilize limited-use objects, forcing you to wait around until a quest piece respawns.

There are a lot of great quests in the game overall though, and I really think ZeniMax has achieved the perfect balance of writing and voice acting. Whereas The Old Republic wasted millions on full voice acting, ESO only uses it when it needs too -- namely on story-related quests every five levels or so, or on major questlines.

The game has a lot of voice acting in general, but for the most part these roles are relegated to industry veterans like Steve Blum and Jennifer Hale -- leaving only a few characters to the likes of Hollywood, most notably Harry Potter's Dumbledore himself, Michael Gambon (who does a fine job). Actors like Bill Nighy, Kate Beckinsale, and Alfred Molina are also peppered in for good measure, and only where it counts. As a side note, John Cleese has been heavily promoted for the game, but he's barely in it.

Right now ESO also has the tried-and-true Fighter's and Mage's guild, which both have their own massive questline in addition to the main campaign. Sadly, there's no Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood at this time, but ZeniMax already has plans to add more guilds and major factions to the game. While I really enjoy the core quests, there really could be more meaningful factions to even out all of the fetch and kill quests, so these can't come soon enough.

Speaking of menial quests, ESO has a rather odd experience curve that I started to notice around level 15. Simply put, dungeons barely give any experience outside of the first story chain-related clear, and earning XP through PVP is extremely difficult because of the requirement to assemble a group to really complete most of the quests. So basically that leaves you at the mercy of completing world quests, and I found myself running out of them with no real alternative.

Most MMOs provide a substantial XP bonus for dungeons (thus ensuring you never hit a wall), and A Realm Reborn even goes so far as to offer repeatable quests (Levequests), bonus rested XP, a heap of grouping tools, and a fair amount of experience from standard mobs -- ESO has no such consolation. Make no mistake: it will take you a long time to level, even if you're powering through it.

In terms of mechanics, there are lots of little things missing that I take for granted in other MMOs, and eventually, it adds up to some amount of frustration. For instance, there's no real minimap, and players are at the mercy of the "compass," situated on the top of the screen. Remember how in Elder Scrolls games you're generally flicking through a map to see where stuff is? Well imagine doing that in an MMO -- constantly.

The user interface is also minimal, which is a refreshing change of pace from most genre staples, but in some cases, it's too minimal, as the XP bar doesn't display any details, and health, mana, and stamina bars disappear constantly without exact values. There's also no way to mark target orders in dungeons. These are all things that should come standard in an MMO in 2014. If the community is there, mod support will help ease the pain, but you can't guarantee that. For what it's worth, two of the biggest mods out right now alleviate the two aforementioned UI woes.

One of the major shortcomings is the weak dungeon finder tool. In most modern MMOs, you can open up a menu and automatically queue up for any dungeon you'd like. That feature is in Elder Scrolls Online, but it's so bare-bones that it resembles something an MMO would have had nearly a decade ago.

Whereas the standard is to use matchmaking to prepare a group, bring up a prompt, and drop you in a dungeon, ESO simply puts you in an available party where you're standing with no fanfare or bells and whistles. This creates a certain degree of entropy, as players often have no idea what instance they even queued for or what their role is, and drop out of the group constantly. I hope ZeniMax eventually updates this tool so it's actually useful in the future.

Once you're finally in a dungeon though the fun starts. In addition to the two level 12-15 instances I played earlier this week I also had a chance to check out a few more, including several level 20 areas. It's very clear that ZeniMax is educated on the genre (Matt Firor of Dark Age of Camelot fame is legendary), and pretty much every pull is enjoyable in some way -- this goes double for the boss fights.

Early fights are generally tank-and-spank fights with adds (a lack of multi-phase on-the-fly strategic change-ups, sometimes with additional creatures to handle and clear out), but they're fun, and often mix things up with interesting mechanics. For example, one boss channels an ability that makes one party member a bomb, forcing them to run away to mitigate damage before it detonates.

Another creates tons of tiny crabs that fill the battlefield that need to be taken care of with AOE (area-of-effect) spells or abilities. While none of these encounters are rocket science for MMO fans, they're still engaging, and the dungeons themselves are well designed and beautiful to look at. I'm very excited in seeing what Veteran dungeons and raids look like if these early instances are indicative of what's to come.

In terms of the overall server quality, ESO is one of the smoothest launches in MMO history. Not only did ZeniMax employ a "megaserver" solution to allow everyone to play on the same realm, but I also haven't had more than one disconnect -- which was the result of a service patch during the Early Access week period. While there are a few bugs still present during some quests, a lot of them have been squashed by a major update two days ago. It's nice to see ZeniMax staying on top of things.

I see a lot of promise in Elder Scrolls Online. But right now, I wouldn't recommend the game for newcomers to the genre, or those of you who don't really care about the Elder Scrolls lore in general. But for the people that do meet that criteria -- I think you'll have a ton of fun experimenting with builds, roaming around the world looking for skystones and other secrets, and fighting through the game's challenging and well-designed dungeons.

Stay tuned in the future as we stick with the game and see if it has staying power.

Boo on the bolded part.

I think I'll eventually pick this up but not at launch. Too many other games to play and i never finished Oblivion and Skyrim.
I played through three rounds of the beta and I'm passing on buying it. As a matter of fact I'm counting down the days until it's free to play. Which won't be long.
Old 04-08-14, 12:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Loving the game so far. I was skeptical at first because I didn't care for the controls and how it played more like an FPS but after finding a setup that worked for me and playing through a couple of beta weekends, I was hooked. Love the realistic look of the game and exploring the world of Tamriel. Zenimax really did a great job of making this game feel like an Elder Scrolls game.

I've got a little more than a week into it and have 2 characters at level 10(Nightblade and Sorcerer). Enjoying the mechanics of both classes. I should pick one and stick with it but its hard lol! Love the pacing of the game, seems much slower than other MMO's I've played which doesn't bother me. I have spent time crafting and just exploring the world so that could be why the pace seems slower.

I can't wait to get a little higher in level and do some PvP. As someone who enjoyed RvR in Dark Age of Camelot, I can't wait until I get out into Cyrodiil to do some AvA!
Old 04-16-14, 03:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

So I'm hearing that this has a decent single-player, off-line campaign. True? If so, how robust is it?
Old 04-16-14, 05:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

It's pretty good:

Old 05-08-14, 06:41 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 117 Likes on 105 Posts

Rumor: Console Versions of The Elder Scrolls Online Missing June Release Date, Delayed by Six Months

In a statement on the game’s FAQ page (that has now since been deleted), the PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Elder Scrolls Online will both be delayed for six months to allow for more development time, resulting in a new targeted release for November 2014 on both consoles. Bethesda’s statement on the delay mentions:

“The Elder Scrolls Online officially launched on April 4, 2014 on PC and Mac. While it has become clear that our planned June release of the console versions isn’t going to be possible, we have made great progress, we have concluded that we’ll need about six more months to ensure we deliver the experience our fans expect and deserve.”

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/...by-six-months/

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.