Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Old 10-08-19, 01:31 PM
  #8451  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 7,574
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Anyone have experience with a good two controller charge pad of a certain make and model? I got one that was supper cheap...just a flat platform and no real cradle One of the plugs seems not to be charging so I need to find another.
K&AJones is offline  
Old 10-08-19, 02:52 PM
  #8452  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Michael Corvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 57,505
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Originally Posted by K&AJones View Post
Anyone have experience with a good two controller charge pad of a certain make and model? I got one that was supper cheap...just a flat platform and no real cradle One of the plugs seems not to be charging so I need to find another.
I've had this PowerA one for almost as long as the PS4. Never had any issues. You press down the controller into the cradle to "snap/lock" it in. Press down again to release it.

Michael Corvin is offline  
Old 10-08-19, 04:03 PM
  #8453  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Obi-Wan Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 10,688
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack



Been using this one for over 4 years now with no issue. There's 2 USB adapters that you put into the port on the back of your controllers and just leave them there. Then you just drop them onto the cradle so that the adapter makes contact with the base. Super easy.

Last edited by Obi-Wan Jabroni; 10-13-19 at 06:17 PM.
Obi-Wan Jabroni is offline  
Old 10-09-19, 06:26 PM
  #8454  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,997
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Tried out the Remote Play feature eon my Pixel 3a at work today and it was great! Played some Battlefield 4 (campaign) and Last of Us during lunch. Really good fidelity with only a couple of hiccups, nothing that lasted more than a second or two.
SmackDaddy is offline  
Old 10-10-19, 04:50 AM
  #8455  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Sonny Corinthos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Port Charles, NY.
Posts: 5,564
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin View Post
I've had this PowerA one for almost as long as the PS4. Never had any issues. You press down the controller into the cradle to "snap/lock" it in. Press down again to release it.

I that one as well and I have never had an issue with it. I'm pretty sure I got it a few weeks after the PS4 was launched, so I have gotten my money's worth out of it and more.
Sonny Corinthos is offline  
Old 10-11-19, 11:59 AM
  #8456  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Gooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Soldier Field
Posts: 2,408
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Originally Posted by Sonny Corinthos View Post
I that one as well and I have never had an issue with it. I'm pretty sure I got it a few weeks after the PS4 was launched, so I have gotten my money's worth out of it and more.
Same here. Bought it same day as my PS4 years ago. No issues and love it.
Gooter is offline  
Old 10-16-19, 06:03 AM
  #8457  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 7,574
Re: PS4: 0 days without a DDoS attack

Anyone else having sign-in issues since late yesterday. I few friends couldn't get on and as of this morning the Down-Detector Sight still shows quite a few still having the sign-in password not right issue....
K&AJones is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.